Hello, Richard. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello, Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Sorry, I just have a real big problem with this one. Trip is the last person who should be a mod and is the entire reason I have been bitching since I found out. Honestly, making that guy a moderator here is the worst decision made here yet.

**** dude, both of us got banned for trying to tell NooNoo that she was wrong and tried to find some balance and checks in that system, how the hell are we going to have a voice to shut him up when he goes over board, and he will. He lost the bet with Clam in politicos, he attacked first.
    I'm not asking you to back down, if you feel strongly about this, by all means, stick to your guns, I'm just letting you know where I stand on this...

You're going global...I trust NooNoo to handle things, we also have several of the old mod's, plus access to two other administrators that have stepped in, I think with their presence a credit should be observed that this whole situation was settled rather smoothly, and timely.

As far as any differences with NooNoo, I don't think I was ever banned inappropriately. I was upset more so at the fact that I didn't get an explanation, or a notification of how long it would last, but honestly, the banning was somewhat justified.

Trip having power isn't the end of the world. He has a lot of eyes on him right now, that means any misstep or wrong move, I am certain justice will prevail, and his status removed should he violate any standard procedure. I think the best thing to do is give him some rope, and either he will hang himself, or do just fine objectively...

I guess the only thing left to do here is to bring Jungleman back out of retirement and promote him to mod as well. Heck,.. let's just promote all the formerly banned/trouble-making/insitgators and REALLY get this place going. But I guess if that's the kind of users the management trusts to keep things rolling here, then that's their choice.

Btw,.. Kudos to Clam on a very well articulated message.
    Hello World

Thank you very much to all of the administrators who have responded to this post. Even though you disagree with me on one issue I am very, very pleased with how you handled my comments; thank you for the quick and coherent replies.

As for the responses from other members to this thread, some I agree with and some I disagree with, some both, but I am not going to respond any further, as as I said above I have no desire to see any further disruption of this website.

If a moderator or administrator is so inclined, closing this thread might be a good way to help keep the peace.

As a P.S. to NooNoo, you're very welcome, I meant every word.

Thank you all!

Paul
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

OK Clamster.. thread closed
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."