Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
I'm not miffed, not one bit, but it seems as if DA is or might be, so rather than give you & your fellow stirrer more opportunity to enjoy yourselves, I thought it better that this got closed, as its apparent to me at least, that DA didn't see the smilies & therefore didn't 'crack on' (as you seem suddenly very well versed in UK slang) - but no the wooden spoon team turned up looking for some work ! - your reverse blame tactics are also, sadly far too familiar
Well, we don't even know that DA is truly miffed, but you certainly catered the beginning of this thread and the majority of your replies in a manor that would facilitate just that. DA may have just been calling YOU out, pointing out the very things Cleetus and I have been advocating. Or perhaps, he’s on a completely different sheet of music, and we are all wrong…

Why don't you rethink your recent replies, and perhaps, instead of searching hard and wide for ways to piss anyone and everyone off, pick the humane response, and apologize for being over zealous at times...