The WOTPP's Tale !
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The WOTPP's Tale !

Hybrid View

Smile The WOTPP's Tale !

Thought it'd be a shame if this epic got lost in the Welcome area... it kinda evolved..

WOTTP's are actually Women of the Prehistoric Planet, but they are also, as everyone knows, to do with ..er !

The media put out about the WOTTP's of 1965/66, but these are different WOTTP's. These ladies had no computers, maybe they sewed and knitted and painted and wrote poetry?

And they wrote letters with quill pens made from the birds who were walking around and they gave their letters to friends to go and deliver ... and it had to be a Monday. One never delivered one's own letters, if one did so, then one may as well not have written a letter. There were no postmen, that's why the women had to deliver each other's letters ... it was good exercise too!

Anyone else know any more about the WOTPP's?

Poetry, recordings and photos >> Welcome to My World

You piqued my interest in the other WOTPPs with your posts, but have not had much success in digging up any further data. Admitedly, I have only made cursory searches, but will dig more seriously later. All knowledge, especially on rare or esoteric subjects, is good!
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

...ah and there are also of course ... the WOTTPs - Private ! They are the ones who live in caves and don't like noses been peered around the entrance. They creep out at night to catch their food and creep back before dawn. Dawn, of course, looks the other way, when they pass with their catch of food .. lovely woman!
    Last edited by Mags; October 28th, 2005 at 02:47 PM.

Pardon my obsession, but it is WOTPP, not WOTTP. A pedantic right-brained remark, undoubtedly, but one I could no longer contain. But, on the other hand,... she wore a glove.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

....... dashes back quickly to check the title, cos I haven't found a way of changing those .. and it's fine !

Of course, it's a WOTPP ...

Erm, if I may say so, of all the reading warriors, you are the bravest to point it out, I bet others have been thinking, 'did the WOTPP's have spelling lessons?' Well .. in fact they did and chalk and slates were freely available to scribble WOTPP notes ... the teachers were very strict and in those days on the Prehistoric Planet, slaps were allowed and with no gloves ...
    Last edited by Mags; November 8th, 2005 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags

....... dashes back quickly to check the title, cos I haven't found a way of changing those .. and it's fine !

Of course, it's a WOTPP ...

Erm, if I may so, of all the reading warriors, you are the bravest to point it out, I bet others have been thinking, 'did the WOTPP's have spelling lessons?' Well .. in fact they did and chalk and slates were freely available to scribble WOTPP notes ... the teachers were very strict and in those days on the Prehistoric Planet, slaps were allowed and with no gloves ...
    Hmmm...that may not be such a bad place after all.
    --Those who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Squid
    You piqued my interest in the other WOTPPs with your posts, but have not had much success in digging up any further data. Admitedly, I have only made cursory searches, but will dig more seriously later. All knowledge, especially on rare or esoteric subjects, is good!
    Seems like a year ago don't it?

Sophie could have had her plumbing fixed by 'clickhere'

http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=77760
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Sophie's plumbing, oh don't remind me !!

As an aside, memories too clear of having to drink loads for outpatient's appointment, hurry up, get me done .. then having not to drink anything for inpatient appointment, hurry up, get me done !

And having read on another site, that people in America have been suffering from wind ...

One can only hope the Prehistoric Planet will be saved from such weather freaks ... and that the sun will shine, soft breezes blow and the sky will be for ever blue.

Then the crotchety old curmudgeon, otherwise known as Hecticosporus, glared at everyone and said....

and said, "Enjoy it while it lasts, with yer silly caterwailing and carrying on! Ye'll be weeping again, soon enough." And a craggy, somewhat frightening, smile barely cracked the harsh features of his leathery face. The mere thought of the pending doom, which awaits us all, was enough to brighten the old curmudgeon's day to a resplendent gloomy gray.

"Ah, your cat's mustache!" quipped wee Tommy, as he quaffed a pint of Harps. "You're as charming as a festering boil on monkey's arse!"

Then, a pack of howling hounds bounded in, stage left, with a large, rosted turkey in the slavering jaws of the lead dog.

"Damn you, Bumpus!" came a mournful yell from the outside.

Exclamation

:butt: :butt: Currently, there are not enough Tomatometer critic reviews for Women of the Prehistoric Planet to receive a rating.It's tooth against ray gun as stone age women attack female space invaders. Acid pools and giant spiders add to the fun.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Yeah!alota people like to change the cupboards,They enjoy standing back and watching the amusement.This thing about changing your{ DRAWERS } well I ain't goin' there!!

Like when the supermarket moves things around so you can't just grab what you want & go, you have to search & maybe buy something more on impulse.

Yes indeed, I was going to put just drawers but hastily added cupboards, not knowing if I'd moved any or not, just to keep the lads down! But one of the items is a bureau, so that has a cupboard in it, not just drawers, oh gosh shall we talk about supermarkets. Yes that really mucks up my computerised shopping list which I print off and tick boxes and take to supermarket, local one planning a change, so clue is not to print off too many lists.

The WOTPP's Tale !

Wonder how them folks shopped and made list-is-siss and stuff and re-arranged the cave.

The WOTPP's Tale ! I guess this post is the original Neverending Story. or is it?Hummm
    Last edited by street1; March 1st, 2006 at 08:12 PM. Reason: I don't know