The WOTPP's Tale ! - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: The WOTPP's Tale !

A glaringly loud, amplified don't ya know, shout of "CUT!" brought all activities to a halt.

Glancing up, back, around, down and under (depends on the cast member), they espied Spielberg and his gofer treading through the sand.

"This isn't going the way I want it", said the Daunting Director.

"I am going to do some editting and possible recasting. For now, all you men just hit the trailers."

With that, and with all dispatch, Chi Ken, Mr. P.(Pestilent Cyborg Platypus of Doom or the Platyborgpus), Ahab, Padre Pepe (the Saint of the Salt), Wee Tommy all grown up and Wee Tommy the original, Cap'n Jocko McDepp, Scungeon Foulpester, the dwarves Happy, Doc, Bashful, Dopey, Grumpy and Sleepy, Moby Dick, Sukie the Squid from the wilds of Oklahoma, the Vicar of Middle of the Widdle, a skeletal apparition (played by a REALLY thin actor named Greeves), Bodacious Bob Bob DeLaRue another Bob named Flangebanger, the wicked Dirk twins, Grandpa Tennison and his sometimes diminuative nephew, the Chief Inspector of Police Santa, Dan the Donkey, Larry the Lamb, Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer, Angel McGuffin aka Loki, Robert Herrick, Carlos, Andrew, Mr. Simeon Sperm Whale, the Jester named WangMing along with PING,PANG,and PONG, Bumpus the necrophylic dog, the chappie who guessed peoples' weights, jitBob the Master Sargent - WOTPP, General Anasth and his detached military unit, Desmond of the WOTPP Hotline crowd, Colinamatus the run-over electrician, an odd little electrician man called Steven and a thrown-in guy called Stephen, electricians RonaldHectoritis and DaveHectoritis, Geraint the Plumber who was also Dr. Frankenfurter, Omar, the Tent Maker, Aesclepios the Clothing Designer, Szerenko the Mad Stylist, Houseisland, Street1 and El Squid in a post 339 walk-on, Australopithecene, a wandering minstrel, and a few oddball magic-mushroom-induced characters from all posts before 330.

Needless to say, the porta-potties took a kicking!

"All right - here's the deal!" shouted Spielberg, despite using the loud hailer.

"WOTPP regain control and we see how many are still actually available."

From various directions, the ladies of the PP started to gather.

Daisy of course was still stage center, but here comes Madame Butterfly, followed by........
    Last edited by CCT; March 20th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.

I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

...followed by... Daphne in her bright orange tutu ... giving everyone a wave and saying ....

Poetry, recordings and photos >> Welcome to My World

<Totally out of character> Mags! So good to read from you again! I hope life has been kind to you and fortune smiles upon you!

<Resuming dark sarcastic persona>
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

+1
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    ...followed by... Daphne in her bright orange tutu ... giving everyone a wave and saying ....
    "Oh, dear, how did it all trun out so stranj? Were all the script riters drunkin boors and fuuls?"

"No, love," said Ahab as he industriously polished the knob of his new peg leg, "I fear 'twas more grim by far. They were computer geeks, you see, and keeping that lot on track is far worse than herding cats."

"Fie!", declared Daphne, "This thread has left me entirely unsatisfied! For all of the Inspector's electric torch, Wee Tommy tossing his caber, and you with your wooden leg thrust rudely into my quarters, I swear I've never had a moment's joy!"

"Aye, lass," replied Ahab, "that's the way o' the world now, innit? Don't fret. Nothing like a puff or two of the pipe to brighten the day. Try a bit of my special blend. That's a brave girl. Just a bit of good Virginie baccy, some fine Moroccan hemp, and a bit of free-based coca leaf extract."

"GLORPH!!" exclaimed Daphne expelling a lungfull of smoke, "bishtar guelph...
    Last edited by slgrieb; August 21st, 2010 at 08:55 PM.

As time marches on, so too does our continueing story. Alas all is not as well as it seems in the land, because as time marches on so has that great protector of the weak, Lord...
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Ahah, looks like this story is now over .... it was good while it lasted ... it is now nearly a year since anyone saw any life on the Planet .... perhaps they are all now extinct....? And no conservation society would ever want to rescue such a motley crew......

Adieu.....

Poetry, recordings and photos >> Welcome to My World

Mags, it's very nice to see you drop by, it does look like the tale has reached its tail...

Hold up there pardner! I am nowhere near ready to throw in the towel. I'm still working on the scene where Daphne and Ahab (with the help of his special blend) find true love, or at least have great sex! I just seem to have a bit of an issue bringing it into compliance with Forum Rules and the laws of several nations.

I'm nowhere near ready to throw in the towel, and I sneer in the general direction of the maternal grandmothers of all you quitters! See if I'm not back here in a year! Ha!

Hi, Mags!