3 New Delhi Explosions Kill at Least 49

Thread: 3 New Delhi Explosions Kill at Least 49

3 New Delhi Explosions Kill at Least 49

Google News

NEW DELHI (AP) - A series of explosions shook New Delhi on Saturday, tearing through markets jammed with shoppers ahead of an upcoming Hindu festival and killing at least 49 people, officials said.

The initial blast took place in the evening in the main Paharganj market, when it was crowded with shoppers ahead of a major Hindu festival next week, fire officials said. All roads to the scene of the explosion were sealed off by authorities. Minutes later, two more blasts shook the city.
    LINK

Being as its india, doing something like this, isnt that hard, which is quite worrying. Some of the places that were hit, I've even been to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    Google News

LINK

Being as its india, doing something like this, isnt that hard, which is quite worrying. Some of the places that were hit, I've even been to myself.
    HI TechZ
    what is it with people who want to blow other people up,its happening all over the world!! WHY?
    What dont kill you only makes you stronger!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ

Being as its india, doing something like this, isnt that hard, which is quite worrying.
    Why do you say that Z? It isn't that hard because India is a Democracy? That is what I'm assuming that you meant...and it has merit!!
    btw: if this has many comments, it probably should have been put in Politicos.

Nothing to do with democracy. Its the number of people, 1 billion, the only other nation that has to deal with that kind of population is china, and the land mass compared to India's is vastly more. Another thing is the security or lack there of in India. All this makes for doing such horrible attacks on people, much more easy than say compared to any western country.

Yes, it is sad day when being trusting and having an open, non-paranoid society renders you a prime target for lunatics. This mad bomber disease is infesting every country in every corner of the Earth.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.