Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

Thread: Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

Threaded View

About the taste, yes, by itself it does have a strange taste, but once it's used properly in something like tea or coffee, the taste is unnoticeable.

NooNoo, you really amaze me by denying the facts that natural products work better, I have a disease, I saw for myself that natural products work far better than any of the drugs, as well as everyone else with Crohn's disease that tried natural products, so how in the world can you deny that? That is absolutely hypocrit and rude to say that. You probably don't have any disease and never used natural products and have no experience with them, and I have and know many other people who's been cured of their "incurable" diseases with natural products, and you're telling me they don't work? That's just insane and incredibly rude.

Here's the million dollar question for you: If natural products don't work, why are there tens of thousands of Naturopaths, Chiropraters, Acupuncture practioners with mostly if not all satisfied customers that are getting cured? I'd like to see you find an answer for that. These people would not stay in business if natural products and methods didn't work.

If you still deny it, then you obviously have serious issues, when someone denies proven facts, there's somethign seriously wrong. What's next, will you try to convince me the sky is yellow? I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I and many people I know have been cured using natural products, and you insist they don't work? I'm sorry to say but that's just plain stupid of you. If there's somethign I misunderstood, let me know, but it really looks like you are saying natural products don't work, when you probably have no experience with them.

Do you by any chance work for the medical community? If so please say so and I'll immediatly understand there's no convincing you of the truth, everyone in the medical community gets the most powerful brainwashing against natural products and there's just no convincing them of the opposite, so I'll just stop now if you are one of those.
    Last edited by ClickHere2Surf.com; December 28th, 2005 at 01:02 AM.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com