Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    My point is that research, evaluation and understanding of a given subject - be it a cure, a chemical, a plant or compatibility of chipsets - will give you a greater breadth of knowledge and stop you coming across like brainwashed evangelist from some cult or other.
    Too late
    When you’re left out of the club, you know it, when you’re in the club, you don’t see what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    That's my point - it is uneconomical to farm a tree for just the bark extract when the extract can be synthesized.

Please provide evidence of your claim.
    All synthetized plants (drugs) have deadly side effects, that's what happens when you try to synthetize a plant, not to mention they can only synthetize the parts science knows about, and science only knows about 30% of every plant, vitamin, etc, which is why the synthetized versions of plants kill 750 000 people and make 2 000 000 sicker than they were in america every year while the original version of the plants have better medicinal properties and normally without any side effects.

If you think I'm gullible, take this test, I got 95% free thinker (not gullible), and all your information is obviosuly comming from the medical/pharmaceutical industry which have trillions in profit at stake, and you think they'd tell you drugs are dangerous and plants work better?

http://www.newstarget.com/gullibility.html

If you want unbiased true health information visit www.newstarget.com

I'm off chemotherapy for my Crohn's disease and am now taking capsules of a plant from the amazon at $0.02 cents a pill which is scientifically proven to be far far far more effective than chemotherapy (it kills no normal cells at all) with zero side effects. In any case, I don't have cancer, I have Crohn's disease, but both chemotherapy and this plant is used for Crohn's disease. I also take a few other supplements for general health like chlorella, ginkgo biloba, coral calcium and I definately am healthier than ever before.

I am sure the pharmaceutical industry will collapse within 5-15 years, as more and more people are realizing drugs kill and cause disease more than anything else, and have never cured any disease, statistics are clearly showing that more and more people like me are firing their doctor and going to see Naturopaths which can often cure the diseases what conventional medicine calls "incurable". As more people go see naturopaths, more people will hear about them and their popularity will grow exponentially as the pharmaceutical industry starts to collapse and will be seen as the terrorists they are.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com

Quote Originally Posted by ClickHere2Surf.com
    ..I am sure the pharmaceutical industry will collapse within 5-15 years, as more and more people are realizing drugs kill and cause disease more than anything else, and have never cured any disease...
    Now what did somebody just say about brainwashed ? & I actually mostly agree that 'natural is bestist', but that statement is just wrong ...

This is all very interesting. When I take relpax to make my migraines go away, and then they do, I'm not really feeling better, but am just being tricked into thinking I am. I'm really still rolling on the floor drooling on myself in complete agony, even though I think I am walking around being functional. Interesting. Then the Matrix IS real.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    This is all very interesting. When I take relpax to make my migraines go away, and then they do, I'm not really feeling better, but am just being tricked into thinking I am. I'm really still rolling on the floor drooling on myself in complete agony, even though I think I am walking around being functional. Interesting. Then the Matrix IS real.
    No, no; you misunderstood. The pills may or may not be having an effect on the pain, but the problem is that you're killing yourself slowly by taking them unless they are 100% natural and not processed by any chemical means. Surely if you visited a homeopath (or your long-dead double-great grandmother) and were recommended some tea or bark it would not only relieve the pain but leave you alive in the end.

Although I don't hold much faith in homeopathic medicine I know folks who do and for them it works. In fact, a friend of mine who is an MD switched to homeopathic medicine to treat his own cancer and got good results from his treatment. He now lectures on and prescribes homeopathic medicine. But he doesn't insist that I do so because he knows that I get the results I need from conventional medicine.

I believe someone screwed their tinfoil hat on a bit too tight this morning.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

I'd say that's a bad tinfoil hat day all around then !

& in the interests of balance I have to illustrate the modern alternative !

Pretty little red "x" there, 'ed.

Though it's nice to know how Osama has been getting his tapes back to civilization. Does that thing have to be pointed to Mecca to transmit or can he just use any satellite overhead?

I feel a hell of a lot healthier, ever since I stopped taking things that other people said were good for me.
    Bollocks

"we're all gonna be just dirt in the ground" Tom Waits
    "give a man a fish, and he will eat a meal, teach a man to fish...."