Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

I recently read Kevin Trudeau's "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" which I'm convinced probably added 50 years to my life. One thing that he mentioned was Stevia, a plant that's 400 times sweeter than sugar. It's available in liquid and powered extract, I prefer the liquid since it comes with an eyedropper to easily measure a small amount, the powdered form needs 1/32 of a teaspoon to equal a few teaspoons of sugar, I don't know about you, but most measurement spoons only go to 1/8th, making it rather hard to measure such a small amount, plus with the liquid one you don't need to dirty any spoon.

Here's the crazyest part, it's actually illegal to even say Stevia tastes sweet, "any mention of its possible use as a sweetener or tea is still strictly prohibited", see www.stevia.net

I haven't used sugar since the day I bought Stevia, and that tiny 2oz bottle sure lasts a long time, it's equal to tens of pounds of sugar.

And if you think Splenda or Aspartame are better than sugar (as I did, the ads brainwash us to think that), check www.sweetpoison.com, there are 92 health side effects caused by Aspartame, many mimic symptoms of other diseases, and your doctor will give you drugs rather than tell you to stop taking aspartame which is the cause of the problem. These artificial sweeteners used in most diet products are shown to increase the user's weight (in fact, just about all diet products are specifically made to make people gain weight, that way they keep eating diet products thinking they'll loose weight).

Don't let these criminal/terrorist companies kill you with their poisonous sweeteners which they know are extemely dangerous.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com

Suggested Google search string:

"Kevin Trudeau scam"

This thread has been reported as spam.

OK, Clickhere, you do tend not to read around don't you...

http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/webpage/stevia

The data considered by the Committee indicated that the extract has the potential to produce adverse effects in the male reproductive system that could affect fertility and that a metabolite produced by the human gut microflora, steviol, is genotoxic (ie. damages DNA).
    Perhaps you should research further before posting?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Obviosuly many people are against him since he's exposing the truth about drug companies, and you;ll notice those saying bad things about him do not have any disease, I have a serious chronic disease and was on dangerous drugs that didn't work (and who's side effects include cancer, liver damage and more). Thanks to Kevin I now take natural products that actually work, have no side effects and are much cheaper than the dangerous drugs I was on. I can garantee you all he says is true, I read the book, I have a chronic disease, and I know it's true. My friend's mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer, she used many of the natural products recommended by Kevin (as recommended by her Naturopath) and her "terminal" cancer went away, she was given 2 months to live 3 years ago, she's alive and cancer free today, and she is not an exception, and neither am I.

You have to understand he is exposing the biggest crime/fraud of history, so it's simply normal that many people are paid to say bad things about him, but everything he says can be proven and is proven.

Do you have a chronic disease or know someone that does? Probably not, and I'd recommend you don't wait until it happens to you, I can also 100% garantee I would never had had my chronic disease if I had read that book 5 years ago before I was diagnosed.

You may also want to know I've submited a positive review of the book and amazon never posted it, they too seem to be supressing most of the positive reviews about the book, so read it for yourself and make the decision yourself, and like me you'll be thanking him for exposing the truth about what is causing most diseases and how to cure them.

As I said, most people don't beleive it until they are the victim of a serious disease, it's sad but true, and I know I would not have had my disease if I had read this book a long time ago.

If you don't want to buy the book, at least read some info from www.newstarget.com, it exposes lots of information. I can garantee you'll save your own life by just looking into natural cures and the corruption at the drug companies. Oh, and if you're on cholesterol medication, search google for cholesterol fraud, so who's the real scam? Kevin or the drug companies? The answer is obivous.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com

NooNoo, did you not notice the ".gov" extension in that URL? They are the ones that want this supressed, so of course they'll lie about it, and they probably gave half a ton of it to a rat to have that, just look at the 92 serious diseases aspartame causes (isn't it funny you don't see anything negative about aspartame on a government site?).

This is the main problem, people think the government and drug compagnies are protecting us, they are doing exactly the opposite, why else is aspartame legal if it gives millions of people diseases every year?

I've spent over a month researching all this because I too was very skeptical about many things mentioned in the book, and after a month or more of research it is obbvious that it is true, don't just deny it without doing any research, and obviously don't look at biased research from drug companies or the government, look at independant researchers that don't corrupt their results to protect the big companies. Anyway, if you decide not to beleive it, it's your own life it's gonna affect, so it's not my problem.
    Last edited by ClickHere2Surf.com; December 27th, 2005 at 07:15 PM.

ok clickhere. Never mind the fact that Kevin was jailed for two years for false claims or that he creamed thousands of people just like you...

Aspartame, I agree, has problems but stevia is not the panacea. ALL sweeteners are bad for you in quantity - this is why moderation is the key to any diet. Sugar is not bad for you if used sensibly.... but there's that word again - sensibly.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Oh Kevin creamed me by curing my "incurable" disease and curing my friend's mom's "terminal" cancer did he? You're saying that by saving lifes, he's scamming people? You really need to look into the truth, I have/had a chronic disease, I no longer have a chronic disease, and that's thanks to Kevin. He has saved thousands if not millions of lives, so how in the world is it a scam? And it's obvious drug companies are killing people for money, so what you're saying is:
    Kevin, who is saving thousands of lifes by exposing the corruption at the drug companies, is a scam, while drug companies, who are falsifying reports about the danger of the drugs and therefor killing 100,000 people a year are honest? That makes no sense whatsoever, think about it.

Do I also not need to mention a scam book would never have become a #1 best seller? Don't make the decision about whether it's a scam or not if you haven't read it for yourself first, I have read it, and I know it's not a scam, it's impossible that it is a scam, period.

Unlike any people that might have read it and think it's a scam, I have an extremely high IQ and know all or almost all he says is true, and the reason people say it's a scam is because either they work for a pharmaceutical company, or they are so brainwashed that when they read the book they think what he says isn't true, because we are brainwashed to beleive the opposite is true. And don't forget me and my friend's mom who's life was saved by methods he recommends, she would not be alive today otherwise and we all know it.

Oh, something else I wanted to add, many people that said it was a scam was because they were expecting specific diseases and cures listed (this has been aded to the 2nd edition of the book, I got the first, and will buy the 2nd soon, and am a paid subcriber of Kevin's website, the information on it has also cured many minor problems of people I know like coughs, nausea, headeaches, without drugs). Anyway, the first edition of the book lists over 100 things to do to significantly improve your health, and it is doing the things in this list that can cure many diseases including terminal and serious diseases, but there are specific diseases and cures in the 2nd book and on the website.
    Last edited by ClickHere2Surf.com; December 27th, 2005 at 07:30 PM.

You may have a high IQ, but unfortunately it does not help you make judgements, nor do research or any other lifeskill for that matter... It is well known that those with high IQs are also those that are most gullible.

All I can say is, don't judge the book until when/if you read it.

Lets look at it this way, forget everything about Kevin. Do you beleive in natural cures and that drugs are dangerous? This is what I mean when I'm talking about his book, I'm really talking about natural cures and the dangers of drugs in general, so imagine Kevin Trudeau doesn't exist, now if I tell you many natural products often work better than drugs and with no side effects, and drugs are very dangerous (it's a fact they kill 100 000 people a year), do you beleive that? That's really what I'm talking about, and no one can dismiss the fact that my friend's mom would not be here today without the natural cure, and that people with Crohn's disease (what I have) all say that the natural products have much better results than the drugs, these are all facts, they simply cannot be dismissed. Go on a Crohn's disease forum and ask if they tried Probiotics (a natural product) and if so if it worked better than the drugs, in probably 100% of cases or almost the answer is yes.

So are you saying Kevin Trudeau is a fraud, or that natural cures in general don't work? Because I can definately garantee natural products more often than not work better than drugs. The reason we don't hear about them is because they can't be patended and therefor no company can sell it at an expensive price with no compeition as is the case with drugs.

The practical Hippie both sides in full !

Click, Kevin is the fraud... many "natural" cures are found in drugs. After all, when was the last time you chewed willow bark for a headache? It's cheap, it's free and there are no laws against it. Why isn't the world chewing willow bark?

Simple, because it's available in capsules for convenience, and the natural supplements companies make millions, echinacea is the most sold herb in usa, there's a reason, people wouldn't be buying it over and over if it didn't work, plus almost all drugs are based on plants, so why not take the original, safe version, instead of the syntetic copy that has dangerous side effects? PH and if natural products don't work, why did the tea and other natural products the Naturopath doctor gave to my friend's mom cure her terminal cancer, which according to convetional medicine she had no chance of living past 2 months?

Keep thinking what you want, but sadly it will cost you your life if you don't open your eyes.

You don't seem to accept the fact that probiotics is the most effective thing for crohn's disease and no drug comes close, and they all have deadly side effects, and the same is true for many other drugs and diseases.
    Last edited by ClickHere2Surf.com; December 27th, 2005 at 09:36 PM.

Stevia tastes like crap
    It had an oily taste when we tried it.
    "I recently read Kevin Trudeau's "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" which I'm convinced probably added 50 years to my life."
    And you know this for sur exactly how?
    You know that tommorow or the next day or the next you wont slip in the shower,get hit by a car, Struck by lightning, Shot at a 711, or any of another 100 odd different things that kill people unexpectedly each and every day.
    Highly unliklely
    Sound just like the poeple who say I will never get cancer I dont smoke.
    Last edited by Ferrit; December 27th, 2005 at 09:54 PM.
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

I obviosuly mean other than unnatural death obviously, eating well doesn't prevent you from getting hit by cars, but it does help prevent getting sick and getting serious diseases, which are far more likely to happen.