Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you put sugar in your coffee or tea? Read this and you won't anymore.

About the taste, yes, by itself it does have a strange taste, but once it's used properly in something like tea or coffee, the taste is unnoticeable.

NooNoo, you really amaze me by denying the facts that natural products work better, I have a disease, I saw for myself that natural products work far better than any of the drugs, as well as everyone else with Crohn's disease that tried natural products, so how in the world can you deny that? That is absolutely hypocrit and rude to say that. You probably don't have any disease and never used natural products and have no experience with them, and I have and know many other people who's been cured of their "incurable" diseases with natural products, and you're telling me they don't work? That's just insane and incredibly rude.

Here's the million dollar question for you: If natural products don't work, why are there tens of thousands of Naturopaths, Chiropraters, Acupuncture practioners with mostly if not all satisfied customers that are getting cured? I'd like to see you find an answer for that. These people would not stay in business if natural products and methods didn't work.

If you still deny it, then you obviously have serious issues, when someone denies proven facts, there's somethign seriously wrong. What's next, will you try to convince me the sky is yellow? I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I and many people I know have been cured using natural products, and you insist they don't work? I'm sorry to say but that's just plain stupid of you. If there's somethign I misunderstood, let me know, but it really looks like you are saying natural products don't work, when you probably have no experience with them.

Do you by any chance work for the medical community? If so please say so and I'll immediatly understand there's no convincing you of the truth, everyone in the medical community gets the most powerful brainwashing against natural products and there's just no convincing them of the opposite, so I'll just stop now if you are one of those.
    Last edited by ClickHere2Surf.com; December 28th, 2005 at 01:02 AM.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com

..the extract has the potential ..steviol, is genotoxic

Quote Originally Posted by ClickHere2Surf.com
    echinacea is the most sold herb in usa...
    Heh, now you are definately confus-ed about that - I can think of another that outsells it by miles, not found in shops though unless you are in amsterdamn !

I think if various folks wade their way through the studies on all of this they'll discover that any dangers are only 'proven' for the synthetic or purified forms, not the plant itself, but as we live in such a dumb world, because somebody can prove the pure form might be dangerous, then that means any body who wants to sell this has to prove it safe ..

btw Power lines are genotoxic, as are car exhaust fumes, too much sunlight etc etc

& lastly; My Granny swears by this, & she's 93 ... but I think it tastes minging - greasy & bitter if you overdo the dosage ! (I guess that's why various folks want to sell it 'built in' to stuff, hence the FDA's various rulings..)

Click, you seem to have mistaken my not discussing something as denial.

Let me quote you a few things you said, and then compare my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickhere
    Do you have a chronic disease or know someone that does? Probably not,
    Incorrect - would you like to see the graves of my 10 year old cousin and my 7 week old niece? The former died from cancer - he was born with it. They gave him six months to live. The latter died from the common cold - she was premature and could not fight off a cold that someone visiting the special care baby unit spread around.

Quote Originally Posted by clickhere
    You don't seem to accept the fact that probiotics is the most effective thing for crohn's disease
    Where did I refute this? Please reread my replies. You may also like to know that in the UK probiotics is available in the supermarket in the form of yoghurts and yoghurt drinks and has been for years. here is an article about the sales

Quote Originally Posted by clickhere
    NooNoo, you really amaze me by denying the facts that natural products work better
    Where did I say that? I said you have jumped in with this book without checking any of the claims. I said the author of the book has been jailed for false claims and for fraudalent use of customer's creditcards.

What I am saying is that many of these natural cures are already found in commercial products - The active ingredient in Willow bark is now synthetically produced and conveniently encapsulated for sale. If you do your research, you will find that over and over again. You remind me of another mother who refuses point blank to allow anything with an E number on the packaging past her families lips.... E numbers just describe an additive...
    E150a Plain caramel is something I put in my home made icecream - but it's a E number so it's bad? I spread E260 liberally over my chips (french fries) and E330 over my pancakes oooh and if E100 is missing on curry night, I want to know why!

My point - yes there are wholly chemically derived E numbers, some have definite side effects (tartrazine etc), some are unnecessary (eg monosodiumglutomate), but just as many refer to the chemical name for something that is entirely natural.

Sure, sugar is big business and their interests are going to be protected anyway they can do it. The same is true for many industries - the oil companies don't want clean/electric powered cars now do they? Ask James Dyson about going up against the big boys of an industry.

My point is that research, evaluation and understanding of a given subject - be it a cure, a chemical, a plant or compatibility of chipsets - will give you a greater breadth of knowledge and stop you coming across like brainwashed evangelist from some cult or other.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    People are doing more damage to their little children in automobiles,backed up in heavy traffic.Excuse please,>off subject.Second hand smoke hurts little children but, strap them in a car and force them to breathe the traffic polution,that's OK.The whole point I am trying to get at is Governments like tax money.Elected officials like bribes.During Christmas in the USA.82% of the people are told what to do by 18% and 2/3 of the 18% are just followers.Eat your sweet drops.I like sugar.It takes energy to work.Maybe people should get off their asses and get busy.I also like food cooked in animal fat.What God provided before humans started tinkering with everything.My,My!at the taste of that juicy homemade burger.Funny my signature would say"Will Not Work!!!Maybe I need to talk to Confus-ed.
    Last edited by street1; December 28th, 2005 at 08:12 AM. Reason: add
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Darn..and here I thought "Pure Cane Sugar" was natural..guess I'll have to stop chewing sugar cane
    Computer Rescue Service

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."

Where did I say that? I said you have jumped in with this book without checking any of the claims.
    That's not true at all, in fact I had a hard time beleiving many of the things he said when I first read it, that's where my month of research started, I did extensive research on almost everything he said and always found studies made by known doctors to back it up. For example, he said cholesterol drugs are one of the biggest fraud and your level of cholesterol has absolutely nothing to do with the risk of getting a heart attack, some people with 100 cholesterol count are dropping dead from heart attacks while some with 600 cholesterol count never have a problem, the problem only occurs when the cholesterol attaches itself to the arteries, and that only happens when they are damaged, otherwise the cholesterol goes straight through. Of course I didn't beleive that at first, but I'm not closed minded, so I did a lot of research and if you look closely at the cholesterol pill adds yourself, you'll see in small "Research has shown that this drug does not reduce the risk of heart attack", but isn't that what people are taking it for? The only thing cholesterol drugs reduce is your life expectancy (and cholesterol, but there's nothing wrong with cholesterol). If you want to reduce the risk of heart attacks, do an Oral Chelation, it cleans out all your artheries and returns them to like new condition.

Where did I refute this? Please reread my replies.
    When you said this: "many "natural" cures are found in drugs. After all, when was the last time you chewed willow bark for a headache?" I understood it as "All drugs work as well as natural cures, therefor no one needs natural cures ince the drugs are the same", if that's not what you meant by that I appologize, but everyone know the synthetic versions have serious and often deadly side effects.

What I am saying is that many of these natural cures are already found in commercial products - The active ingredient in Willow bark is now synthetically produced and conveniently encapsulated for sale.
    That's exactly the problem, the natural form works fine, why make a synthetic copy? So they can patent it and be the only ones that can sell it at a high price. I'm sure you also can't deny that ALL synthetic copies of plants (drugs) have serious and often deadly side effects due to the toxicity of the synthetic form, when the natural form often has no or little toxicity. Just look at the drug ads on TV, they all end in something like "Side effects include headache, diahrea, hair loss, loss of sexual desire, impotency, migraines, strokes, increased risk of cancer, high risk of infections which are often deadly, and death", funny how the natural version only has the benefits with no side effects like the synthetic version isn't it? That's my point, why take the synthetic form, that is more expensive and more dangerous, when you can take the original plant unmodified (only ground) in capsules that have no side effects and work just as good and often better? The reason the synthetize it is simply so they can patent it and be the only ones to sell it, which ensures billions in profits per plant they synthetize. With natural products, any company can sell it, therefor there's competition that ensures good prices.

Also, why did my doctor tell me to take chimotherapy drugs for life (remember, I have crohn's disease, not cancer) with the deadly side effects that are far more dangerous than my disease itself (which already is insane), when probiotics are completely safe, cheaper, and actually stop the disease rather than mask it's symptoms? The answer is simple: Doctors are only thought to prescribe drugs, and they will almost all refuse to beleive that something other than a drug works, when in most cases, it works better than the drugs. I don't blame the doctors though, I blame the drug companies that are forcing universities to teach only good things about drugs and bad things about natural products, which ensures 100% of the money goes to drug companies, unless you're willing to look at alternative medicine, and it is those people who often cure their "incurable" or even "terminal" disease. No one can deny the fact my friend's mom would not be alive today if she had not seeked advice from a Naturopath, and much more cancer victims would be surviving if they did. In fact, the doctors also refuse the fact that my friend's mom was cured oif her cancer, they say it's "permanent remission", but wouldn't "permanent remission" qualify as a cure? Of course, but since they are thought that diseases are incurable, they don't accept the fact that someone has been cured. I beleive I have been cured of Crohn's disease, but again, the doctors just say it's in remission, and if it never returns, which it probably won't, they'll just say I was in "permanent remission" also.

About the Stevia safety, millions of people have been using it for over 400 years with no health problems at all, in fact, the only study I found to be negative is the one you linked to, did you purposefuly search for "Stevia dangers" or something similar that would obviously return mostly negative research? There have been countless studies on Stevia and from what I saw none of them found the slightest toxicity, and all of them found significant health benefits, not to mention your negative review comes from the government, the very people that want the truth about this supressed to protect the sugar industry, you can't trust biased websites like that. In any case, don't you find it strange they find health risks with stevia, and are the only ones to have found any, and yet they see no health risks with aspartame, which is far far far far more deadly (in fact stevia never killed anyone as far as I know) than probably any other food additive. Why is deadly aspartame legal, and yet they invent false health risks with the natural Stevia sweetener? Isn't that enough for you to realize something is wrong somewhere? They know aspartame causes cancer, depression, brain tumors, and much much more, yet it stays legal, if you don't see anything wrong with that I feel sorry for you, because any smart person would see something is not normal when a deadly chemical is allowed to be sold and a safe plant is being banned. It's to protect the aspartame company's profits, it's always about the money.

Also, can you please tell me one reason why the Natural Cures book would be a fraud? I'd like to know what makes you think that? Is it that you don't beleive in natural cures? Is it because he refers you to his website that has a $10/month charge (which I am a member of and I was able to cure people's small problems like nausea and headaches using the methods from his website that work nearly instantly and with no drugs or side effects, in fact one of the cures for headeaches is simply a head excersize/massage and it does work very fast). Anyway the $10 monthly fee is well worth it since he saved me much more than that on the chimotherapy that was killing me, and the natural products I now take instead cost just a few dollars a month.

I just want to understand why you say the book is a fraud when it seems you haven't even read it, and I have and researched everything he said and found research to back just about everything up.

I found many many information and am already much healthier after a few weeks of following some of his advice, so how anyone can say it's a fraud when it does everything I expected and much more is beyond me. I'm not eating almost only organic since I now learnt just how dangerous the chemical additives in foods are, and that they make you hungry, addicted, and fat, and this is obviously true after switching to organic foods, just look at americains, they exercise more than anyone else yet are far fatter than anyone else, everyone knows that's because of the chemicals added to food that are designed to do just that. Not only that, many diseases or symptoms are caused by the food additives, your doctor then thinks you have a certain disease and prescribes you drugs that don't do anything (and possibly worsten or add problems), when the cause of your health problem is the food additives.

So please let me know how/why the book would be a fraud when it has already improved my health, got me off the drugs (as promised) and made me learn what causes diseases. Sure I had to do extra research to find the natural cures for my farely rare disease, but he opened my eyes to the fact tha natural products are being supressed, which no one can deny, why else would no one have told me Probiotics work better than any drug for crohn's disease? Why else would my friend's mom's doctor give her 2 months to live, when her naturopath she then went to see cured her "terminal" cancer in a week using teas, and other natural products?

I am so sure of all this, that if I do get cancer, which is unliekly since I now know the main causes and eliminated them from my life, there's not a chance I would accept chemotherapy, since I know what natural products cure cancer and what to do to cure it without drugs or surgery.

So again, I'd really like to know what makes you think the book is a fraud, everyone else I know that read it loved it too.
    "[...] drug companies are killing far more Americans than all terrorists, murderers and criminals combined [...]" - NewsTarget.com

Quote Originally Posted by click
    That's exactly the problem, the natural form works fine, why make a synthetic copy? So they can patent it and be the only ones that can sell it at a high price. I'm sure you also can't deny that ALL synthetic copies of plants (drugs) have serious and often deadly side effects due to the toxicity of the synthetic form, when the natural form often has no or little toxicity.
    How much willow bark would be around if they didn't synthesize? And if all synthetic copies have deadly side effects, why are you taking aspirin at all?

These sweeping statements while generally avoiding the point is typical of a brainwashed subject.

The book - I didn't say the book was a fraud, I said the book was written by a fraudster who has been tried and found guilty. Please, read what is actually there and not what you think you read in a hurry.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I do not take aspirin or tylenols and never will, over 2000 people died from taking a single aspirin. Also, everyone or almost eats fruits and vegetables daily don't they? We're not running out, so why would we run out of the natural products.

Yes I know Kevin did fraud, he explains it in the book itself, but that was 20 years ago and is completely irrelevant to the subject of the book, the lives his book saved far outweigh the fraud he did 20 years ago.

Well offhand I doubt there are many people raising groves of willow bark trees as farmers and growers do fruit. Perhaps they would if the same demand existed, but as of now I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    Well offhand I doubt there are many people raising groves of willow bark trees as farmers and growers do fruit. Perhaps they would if the same demand existed, but as of now I doubt it.
    That's my point - it is uneconomical to farm a tree for just the bark extract when the extract can be synthesized.

Quote Originally Posted by clicky
    over 2000 people died from taking a single aspirin
    Please provide evidence of your claim.

over 2000 people died from taking a single aspirin
    Probably true NooNoo...
    Aspirin anaphylaxis accounts for about 3% of the reported cases of anaphylaxis in the USA, and anaphylaxis accounts for about 1500 deaths a year here..but interestingly enough, a full third of those reactions and deaths are caused by totally natural items such as shellfish, peanuts, eggs, fish, milk, tree nuts, bananas, kiwis, pears, pineapples, grapes, and papayas.
    Computer Rescue Service

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."

2000? Musta been a helluvan aspirin. HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    2000? Musta been a helluvan aspirin. HUGE.
    ROFL!

Like:

"Somewhere in the world today, a woman has a baby every three seconds. She must be found and STOPPED!"

(Might have been Goon Show I think...)

Or "My mom started walking a mile a day when she was 60. Now she's 63 and we have NO idea where she is"

Stevia? What a stupid name
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something