vdx/dll/drivers/cdrom problems

Thread: vdx/dll/drivers/cdrom problems

vdx/dll/drivers/cdrom problems

I have the following problem, any 1 can help me without format my Hard disk
    Currently I using windows 98 in a Gateway2000DX computer.
    Windows didn't install properly, setting system configuration I got the blue screen of death. I ctl-alt-del and finished installing it but now:
    Before go into windows came out 4 Messages, these 4 error messages are:

Cannot find a device file that may be need to run windows application.
    The windows registry or SISTEM.INI file refers to this device file, but the device file no longer exists.

If you deleted this file on purpose, try uninstalling the associated application using its uninstall or setup program.

If you still want to use the application associated with this device file, try reinstalling that application to replace missing file.

Vnetsup.vxd

The windows registry or SISTEM.INI file refers to this device file, but the device file no longer exists.

If you deleted this file on purpose, try uninstalling the associated application using its uninstall or setup program.

If you still want to use the application associated with this device file, try reinstalling that application to replace missing file.

Vredir.vxd

If you deleted this file on purpose, try uninstalling the associated application using its uninstalled or setup program.

Dfs.vxd

Vserver

After i press 4 time Enter button.
    Then my PC continue loading into windows but before load everything done, another error message came out again that is:

Unable to load the dynamic link library:
    Msnp32.dll.

The system cannot find the file specified:
    Microsoft Network

I can't connect my DSL and my CD-ROM DRIVE does not show in My Computer
    I can't use my CD-ROM drive nor can I connect to the Internet.

Thank You every one of u...

thia

That is the whole networking setup
    If you have no access to the cdrom either I dont think you really have much you can do.
    All i can think of is boot to a win98 setup disk and copy the win 98 cd to a folder on the cdrive.
    Then enter in safemode and remove and reinstall the network completely
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

I will copy my win98 to c: and go from there. Any ideas what to do about my CDROM DRIVE?

Cool cd rom drive

When you use the startup disk in win98, it will automatically set up the cdrom drive.
    It will also set up a virtual drive in memory, don't worry.
    When you use the boot disk (startup disk), you will have a floppy drive,
    c: drive or hard drive, a cd rom drive, plus a virtual drive.
    You will be able to reinstall win98 from this point! Or remove the network, whatever you wish, both options are available.
    Hope this helps
    buzzy
    [email protected]

Hi buzzy,

I solved my problem: my friend brought me a different drive, one that Win98 would recognize. Everything is working now, even my ISA card for the net. I am all set up. Thanks for your advise.
    Thia

¡Hola..! les escribo en español porque prefiero que traduscan este texto a que no me pueda explicar bien, ya que lo que sè de ingles lo aprendi en el colegio y eso fue hace mucho tiempo. lo que necesito es localizar un lugar donde puede descargar el software del win95 a disquetes, ya que un amigo tiene un CPU, P1, 166 MHZ, con solo unidad de 3 ½, gracias por su ayuda...!

'Hello. I write to them in Spanish because I prefer that they traduscan this text to that cannot explain to me well, since what sè of ingles aprendi in the school and that was long ago. what I need is to locate a place where can unload the software of win95 to diskettes, since a friend has a CPU, P1, 166 MHZ, with single unit of 3 ½, thanks for its aid...'

It is better for you to borrow a cd drive from someone and install in your friend's computer then install windows 95.

Hola: Es mejor que usted pida prestada una impulsión "copia más oscura"alguien e instalar en la computadora de su amigo entonces instale Windows 95.