Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot

Wow, What a lovely thread. Kolokythaki, when you are looking for computer advice, people can only show you the door. It's up to you to walk through it. Maybe you could try taking some classes at college if you can't find your answers here. Might make life simpler for you. I'd also recommend looking up the word "respect" in the dictionary because evidently you don't know what it means.
    Hello World

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Remember you chose to challenge NooNoo.
    Now look below at your thread Introduction.

"Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot"

"We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Quote Originally Posted by Matridom
    Everyone who helps here is a volunteer,
    Well, at least now I understand why the checks aren't showing up when I expected them.

Too much useless bla-bla, zero point.
    No one is able to blame me when I have that thread locked. You first see your threads locked without reason too. U need take democracy lessons. Maybe u think u still have those colonys. U r fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
    Too much useless bla-bla, zero point.
    No one is able to blame me when I have that thread locked. You first see your threads locked without reason too. U need take democracy lessons. Maybe u think u still have those colonys. U r fascists.
    This board is not a democracy. It's a corporate owned entity. There are rules. If you want respect and help here then you will have to earn it. There are good people here who are trying to help you and in turn you degrade them. You should take some time out and go think about the things you've said and apologize to the people that you've disrespected. And quit crying about your locked thread. Grow up. Be a man. Deal with it. Quit being a punk.
    Hello World

I degrade only people who degrade me. Fact is that thread is stilll closed. This means u dont have right to blame me, Im the one with the moral advantage.
    Last edited by kolokythaki; April 26th, 2007 at 05:01 AM.

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb
    Well, at least now I understand why the checks aren't showing up when I expected them.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

I have been a member here for a couple of years now, and while I don't post often (and try to avoid threads such as these), I feel compelled to comment.

NooNoo is one of the most competent, computer savvy people that I have run into on my various travels over the Internet. She is extremely helpful and has more often than not steered me in the right direction to help me resolve various issues I have had over the years, and I am very grateful that she takes time from her day to help those who need it.

kolokythaki, I read over your thread here:

http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=78735

I tried to read it without prejudice or malice toward you, though I admit doing so was rather difficult after reading the majority of your comments in this thread (beginning with the title--you called NooNoo an "idiot"?!). I cannot see the logic nor reasoning behind your hostility and apparent disregard for NooNoo.

Perhaps English is not your first language, and you have yet to grasp its subtleties (which can be especially difficult to do over the Internet with all of its varying vernaculars and such). Perhaps you have something against women, an attitude brought upon my cultural and regional influences. Whatever the case, it does not give you the right to insult people; you have been condescending and overtly rude to not only NooNoo, but those who have responded to "defend" someone they obviously respect.

From reading the thread above, it is clear to me that you lack basic networking knowledge; both in regard to hardware and wiring, and in reference to software setup and configuration of said networks. Or, due to a lack of understanding, you were asking the wrong questions because of your lack of comprehension of basic networking concepts.

These are not slights against you, these are merely observations based upon what I read in the referenced thread above.

Beating a dead horse is ineffective in killing the horse, because the horse is already dead. So no matter how much more you beat that horse, it's still dead -- the resultant condition of death has not (and does not) change.

I must admit that I am disinclined to want to help you in the future based upon the attitude you have displayed here. In the thread above, the answers you were given were quite clear and helpful (at least to me), and there was a breakdown of understanding on your part. Yes, you may have read the responses, but that does not necessarily mean that you understood what was being said (Language barrier?).

Anyway, I should probably end this.

Cheers,

-Merlin
    Last edited by merlinsghost; May 1st, 2007 at 02:50 PM.

I think too many explanations were already given for this matter.
    The right is on my side. I spend many hours for this thread and at the end I saw it locked and no answers in my questions (Questions that majority of the members here have no idea about since no one else answered).
    All u people who defend Noonoo, u r not objective, u dont judge with equal terms. Instead of make me quilty u better read that thread and think about the answers I never received.

Kolo, you did receive all the answers that you asked for. Start a new thread and ask your questions, but please make sure you understand that I can only answer questions that make sense.

I did suggest you should get advice in your own language to prevent misunderstandings. I am sure there must be a number of greek forums that deal with computer issues that you can subscribe to and will be able to answer you in your own language.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I just checked the referenced thread titled: Going to a wireless LAN...
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=78735

It is now open for posting.

I must say that looking in for the outside that NooNoo answered about a hundred friggin questions in every way possible and you still can't get it figured out. It's about time for you to bring in someone with some computer knowhow on your end.
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!

I think koloktacky is a troll, could anyone really be that stupid? (apart from Greek athletes)
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

hmmm gazzak, you should know that the email notification shows what your wrote before you edited it...
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
    I think too many explanations were already given for this matter.

The right is on my side. I spend many hours for this thread and at the end I saw it locked and no answers in my questions (Questions that majority of the members here have no idea about since no one else answered).
    All u people who defend Noonoo, u r not objective, u dont judge with equal terms. Instead of make me quilty u better read that thread and think about the answers I never received.
    Yes all of your questions were answered clearly and concisely.
    It is not the responsibility of the helper to make you understand.
    Lets not forget this is free help.
    Possibly you should go and seek a tech and pay for the help which may help you understand better.

Fortunately we see a wide variety of people who come here for help and we are objective to a pain at times.
    Many such as NooNoo go out of their way to find answers and supply answers.
    I have seen the questions and seen the answers and have been involved in this thread since its start and frankly your being nothing more then annoying.
    Your questions were answered
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    hmmm gazzak, you should know that the email notification shows what your wrote before you edited it...
    When I read it back I realised I was no better than koloktacky so changed it for the better
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something