Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot

Open Up The Locked Thread U Idiot

AND LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S TIME
    B ecause u cannot help this doesnt mean no one can.

Banned for 24 hours - learn that there is a difference between helping you to learn and doing the entire job for you. You have been rude and inconsiderate, you do not read the answers or if you do, you ignore them.

You are banned until tomorrow, at which time I expect an apology in my private messages, and not further abuse.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Maybe u think u talk to a little boy.
    Locking a thread because u cannot answer is an act of coward.
    Instead of resolve your antilogies/contradictions, u prefer to escape, although we both spend much time in this subject.
    I have read very carefully what u wrote me.Did u too?
    If some1 needs give an aplology this is u. U better resign as mod if u dont respect users.

Kolokythaki you need to back that truck up pronto before your never allowed here again.
    Your talking to someone (NooNoo) who has nearly 24,000 posts helping people fix things.You have no idea what your talking about and I suspect we never will find out because using that attitude your time here is going to be very limited indeed.
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

when u lock a thread instead of answer this makes u a coward. When u ban some1 to shut his mouth off and then u say 1000 lies and insults this is the bad attitude. Not mention about the racist comments...
    Defend your friend but respect users also

Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
    when u lock a thread instead of answer this makes u a coward. When u ban some1 to shut his mouth off and then u say 1000 lies and insults this is the bad attitude. Not mention about the racist comments...
    Defend your friend but respect users also
    Man, where did this go wrong?

Kolok, you are facing a simple truth here. Everyone who helps here is a volunteer, for that reason we want to help people who are willing to learn. Now, i looked over your past threads and what is apparent to me is that you want all your answers handed to you on a silver platter and not have to lift a finger to do things yourself. I don't know how many times i've referred people to their user manuals or other sources so that they could learn to help themselves! If you read over carefully what was said in your thread, you'll find your answer.

There is a good quote for this:
    If you give man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life
    What irritates me to no end is people (hint: yourself) that act rude towards, demand answers from and attack people who offer their time and knowledge for free (hint: NooNoo).

Personally, i would let the matter drop, learn what you can from what happened and move on with your life, i can tell you from experience that nothing good will come of this if you pursue it in the manner you are now.

my 2 cents
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

hey, u say many lies but I cannot answer since I know they ll delete it and I ll be banned. This happens when they dont respect u, seems we dont everybody have equal rights, some people are higher than others

PS. that chinesse motto about fish had spoken from prime minister Costas Simitis a few years ago, trying to excuse his failure...People still laughing.
    Last edited by kolokythaki; April 24th, 2007 at 03:17 AM.

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    hey, u say many lies but I cannot answer since I know they ll delete it and I ll be banned. This happens when they dont respect u, seems we dont everybody have equal rights, some people are higher than others

PS. that chinesse motto about fish had spoken from prime minister Costas Simitis a few years ago, trying to excuse his failure...People still laughing.
    kolokythaki,I have seen your posts.You seem to be intelligent.

Give this site a read,and tell me what you think.I need to read
    it regularly.----->ReadMe
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

You really don't get it do you? You say your a man and have respect, but honestly, your acting like a child. There are many better ways of resolving a conflict then calling people names. You remind of a 5 year old at school "Liar! liar! pants on fire!" who happens to be on a temper tantrum. I know my 4 year old nephew knows that calling his uncle an "idiot" no matter what the reason is not going to get him any positive results.

You are obviously showing your maturity level more to the point, your showing your lack there of. However i will say you are right about one thing, not everyone has equal rights; The level of respect shown to a user is in direct proportion to the respect shown by that user. You obviously fall into a category where you belong.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

Wow somebody is cranky. How can anyone asking for help be that ungrateful and disrepectful. Someone needs an attitude adjustment.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

Just my two cents here, but did you ever thank NooNoo for all the other times she helped you, Kolokythaki? I remember seeing a few threads where you posted questions and she answered you quickly.
    " I don't like the idea of getting shot in the hand" -Blackie in "Rustlers Rhapsody"

" It is a proud and lonely thing, to be a Stainless Steel Rat." - Slippery Jim DiGriz

hmmmm...seems kolokythaki is greek for squash?

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Sliced batter fried squash ain't bad either.

Six weeks till harvest on crockneck squash
    in Georgia.Yum! Yum!
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Quote Originally Posted by street1
    Sliced batter fried squash ain't bad either.

Six weeks till harvest on crockneck squash
    in Georgia.Yum! Yum!
    Got a recipe for that street? This here Northeasterner ain't nevah heard about that!

WHAT??! NooNoo is a female?
    Since when females know about computer? Noo, obviously this cannot be true. If hes she then Im it...

Now, about our point, lets first unlock thread then we discuss and I answer to all of your lies