Kolokythaki

Thread: Kolokythaki

Kolokythaki

Σκέφτομαι ότι ένα γλωσσικό εμπόδιο έχει δημιουργήσει μερικές παρανοήσεις εδώ σε Windrivers. Αυτή η περιοχή είναι πλήρης των χρήσιμων ανθρώπων. Λίγη συγχώρεση μπορεί να προχωρήσει αρκετά. Λυπάμαι εάν αισθανθήκατε ότι είπα κάτι από τη θέση. Ειρήνη;

(I think a language barrier has created some misunderstandings here at Windrivers.
    This site is full of helpful people. A little forgiveness can go a long way. I'm sorry if you felt I said something out of place. Peace?)

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    I too think you are okay Kolokythaki.I vent all the time.No big deal.

Just bad idea with moderator.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Kolokythaki, Gentlemen, I do have a problem with Kolokythaki. He made a fuss about Noo Noo being a woman. If he is correct, and oh no, NooNoo is a woman and that just can't be because women can't be intelligent, then that means I have to get back that computer that I thought worked from the customer, undo what I did to it with NooNoo's help because, my god, her help is no good so maybe the repair didn't work..

I'm sorry to waste so much time writing but that really really sat with me poorly, just because someone doesn't have a sex organ dangling doesn't make them any less of a person or any less intelligent, in fact, some people think with their sex organ.

Oh and woman who don't seem to be intelligent, still seem to find men that can pay the bills, so don't fall for that men are better than women teaching crap or a woman will teach you a thing or two and then it will be too late.

one last thing, I'd be honored to be married to someone like NooNoo, I've never seen her but, when the pretty shell wears off on the out side, having someone you can converse with who understands and speaks computers as your partner would make life a lot more interesting I think.. My wife doesn't like computers, she is an educated woman and has been in the news a few times for her achievements, but she and I have little in common and that is sad.

Oh last (I promise, last thing to say) if no one had told you that she was a woman, you would have never known it, why, because she had already helped you answer questions you had, so who had the info and who needed it? You are no better than me, a man helped by a woman, for me, I'm not at all offended rather grateful instead because she took the time to help me.

Barry,

I tried to offer an olive branch and that was a mistake on my part...

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shamus
    I tried to offer an olive branch and that was a mistake on my part...
    So now you beat him with it......
    Sergeant WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    So now you beat him with it......
    No need.... Kolo is doing a fine job all by himself.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I say its poll time.
    To ban em permanently till his social security starts or not.
    I can tell you he wouldnt have lasted 1/100th the time in chat
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrit
    I say its poll time.
    To ban em permanently till his social security starts or not.
    I can tell you he wouldnt have lasted 1/100th the time in chat

Nah, I say if he wants to have a poor attitude when someone is trying to help him and get all pissy and act like a spoiled baby when something doesn't go his way. No one is mad that he is upset about the thread being locked, it is when he called Noo an idiot and said she was speaking lies that caused the problem. So lets just ignore his posts and if he thinks Noo is an idiot and he is so smart he can solve his own problems.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

I'd hate to see kolo banned. I have some really good Greek jokes I haven't had time to post yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB IROC
    Nah, I say if he wants to have a poor attitude when someone is trying to help him and get all pissy and act like a spoiled baby when something doesn't go his way. No one is mad that he is upset about the thread being locked, it is when he called Noo an idiot and said she was speaking lies that caused the problem. So lets just ignore his posts and if he thinks Noo is an idiot and he is so smart he can solve his own problems.
    He acts like he needs someone to read to him. Like a Parent reads to a CHILD.
    And ranted and tantrum since Noo Noo Would not Read to him, the instructions she found and pointed out to him to Read. Wake up and smell the
    Coffee Koliki Grow up

Has it occurred to anyone that our "Greek" Mr. Zucchini or Mr. Marrow here might be a Borat-style hoax generated by a current member, ex-member, disaffected member, warped member, etc?

Have the any of the mod's checked out where the green Greek member of the squash family is posting from? I assume IP addresses are recorded.

Pucchini!

It is my pure and virtuous heart that
    gives me the strength of ten!

Either way it dont matter .
    No time for em at all
    Last edited by Ferrit; April 26th, 2007 at 10:03 PM.
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Kolokythaki:
    After reading almost all your posts from July 2006 to the present, I can honestly say that you sir are an embarrassment to our gender.

I'm going to lock this thread too. It would help matters guys, if you would refrain from replying when Kolo posts.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."