Anyone have any weird teachers?

Thread: Anyone have any weird teachers?

Anyone have any weird teachers?

Some of this may be made up:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=434084

but it's weirdly funny.

Does anybody else remember strange teachers?

The first teacher I ever had was hopeless. It was a small country one-room school, and even in the "kindergarten" class I knew he was telling us stuff that was wrong. He'd get really cranky when we kids pointed out the errors. Next year we had a new teacher.

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL

Talking

I had one teacher she wasn't strange.She looked so good the
    boys could not do their English.All we could do was stare.

She dressed to fit the look too! Best failing grade I ever made.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

"Who wants to help do the cutting out?" the Teacher asked the class...
    "Me!" I said and went up to the front of the class. I carefully did my best at cutting out a cat shape, handed it back to the teacher who said
    "Don't ever tell me again you can do cutting out. You are rubbish, go stand in the bin". (bin=trash). The bin was in the corner at the front of the class. I wouldn't go, so she picked me up and put me in the bin. I was 5 years old.

To this day, I can't cut round even simple geometric shapes without making a mistake. Some teachers have a big impact on your life, if only it was always a positive one.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Every chance I get...she is my wife

oh wait you didnt mean that kind of have did ya?

john
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    "Who wants to help do the cutting out?" the Teacher asked the class...
    "Me!" I said and went up to the front of the class. I carefully did my best at cutting out a cat shape, handed it back to the teacher who said
    "Don't ever tell me again you can do cutting out. You are rubbish, go stand in the bin". (bin=trash). The bin was in the corner at the front of the class. I wouldn't go, so she picked me up and put me in the bin. I was 5 years old.

To this day, I can't cut round even simple geometric shapes without making a mistake. Some teachers have a big impact on your life, if only it was always a positive one.
    NooNoo that is sad and funny as hell at the same time.So, now you can't cut
    corners?
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

You know all the news about female teachers banging male students? Where were they when I went to school??? I was born too soon...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

Quote Originally Posted by jmani
    she is my wife
    So your wife was (is?) a weird teacher?

Good to see you jmani.

I work for a high school district and I am surrounded by weird teachers. Some of the things they do astonish me. The worst part is when you try and tell them that what they did was idiotic they give you a blank look.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

Bob, some examples?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Registered User FatalException0E's Avatar
    High school physics teachers have their favorite demonstrations that they do for every class. I had a newbie physics teacher who just did the demos out of the book...and they frequently didn't work, even though he set them up exactly like it was outlined in our book. Eventually he would find something he missed or a small mistake in the book. A common phrase around the class was 'Leave it to Pancuck to defy the laws of physics'. Then there was the bit on projectiles. He gave everyone a firing angle and we had to figure out how much force to use to launch a water balloon at him from across the parking lot. Nobody was hitting him, and it was a very humid morning so he took his raincoat off. The next one got him square in the chest.
    Contents: One signature
    || |||| | |||| |||

Quote Originally Posted by street1
    I had one teacher she wasn't strange.She looked so good the boys could not do their English.
    Hmm, Miss Morris in a mini-skirt...

Probably the worst teacher I had was in my first year of secondary school, the music teacher. He was a very quiet, ineffectual man who played the violin. The girls used to play his violin in class, and even though I was normally well-behaved, in that class I was so bored that a friend and I used to sit in the front row against the wall and push the piano along with our feet.

He drove a little Fiat 500 car with a sliding sunroof, and he took tennis for sport. The seniors would grab his car keys and drive his car around with kids sprouting out the sunroof. One week they got the car onto the tennis court and ripped it up - there was a big carry-on over that.

I believe the poor chap ended up becoming a gardener.

Shorts??

I had a 3rd grade teacher whom's last name was "Shorts" (she caught a lot of colorful comments due to this). I hated her because I'm left handed & she kept smacking my left hand with a ruler when I wrote with it.
    Funny thing is though, I now have her (& playing drums) to thank for my being ambidextrous, which comes in very handy since after my accident in 91 I can no longer write with my left hand.

Weird huh??

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Venom
    I had a 3rd grade teacher whom's last name was "Shorts" (she caught a lot of colorful comments due to this). I hated her because I'm left handed & she kept smacking my left hand with a ruler when I wrote with it.
    Funny thing is though, I now have her (& playing drums) to thank for my being ambidextrous, which comes in very handy since after my accident in 91 I can no longer write with my left hand.

Weird huh??

"Those who live in the past are condemned to repeat it."

well for me...

there was this teacher that like got all close to me and stuff and i have to admit it she was fine and stuff but than i again i was only 14 so i told my mom and i was just changed from class lol and i thought there was going to be a big comtion like most of the times in t.v

Oh??

Interesting how you put that proguy. I was one of those disadvantaged kids (I say this for an important reason, I had no normal childhood!) whom had graduated at 13 (my birthday is October 31st) (no jokes please, I've heard them all before, he, he, he) and met my 1st wife at 14 which is the same year I started college.
    The funny part of all of this is; I was a very late bloomer, so to speak (wanted to keep that last comment civil) and while I was at the time accelerating my education, I had not a clue what the feelings I had were, or what the most important things in life were I.E: love, commitment, loyalty, etc. LOL hard everyone by just imagining a scrawny, lanky long haired Indian (I'm Apache) without a clue in that position. I weighed around 90 pounds (I'm 5-7)?

Don't feel bad ProGuy!!............LOL