Trouble getting the updated drivers

Thread: Trouble getting the updated drivers

Trouble getting the updated drivers

Running Win2000 and the ethernet properties aren't being recognized nor does the network card once taken out and reinstalled have the correct data to register the based ethernet. I have been trying to update, uninstall, reinstall with no sign of relief for an answer. I dont have the original windows disk to locate the files, only have other versions of windows and can only copy files via my cd writed no floppy any suggestions I would greatly appreciate any helpful advice.

In order to help you we need info - Download and run Everest Home (it is free):

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

Once you download it, click on it and let it install and then run it from the icon on your desktop and then click on 'Computer' then on 'Summary', then go to the VERY top of the screen and click on 'report', then 'quick report-summary' and then 'plain text' and save it then go to C:/programs/lavalys and open that folder then open Everest Home sub-folder and then reports sub-folder and click on the report.

This will open it in a text editor (probably Notepad) and then use your mouse to highlight ALL the debug stuff at the bottom of the report and delete it and then save that file again and then copy and paste it to here.