IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 help?

Thread: IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 help?

Exclamation IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 help?

I am wondering if this person got any help with the cam. I have the same problem.. It comes on an the picture is dark an green I would like to know how to fix this I have model Ez 307 SPCA561A. I disconnected the cam ( camera) an plugged it into another computer in the house an it work fine >>>>
    HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz18 View Post
    I have a friend with one of these cameras, and the whole picture is green. Been thru all the settings, making them the same as mine, but to no avail. Any ideas, please? She's running win xp home.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TUFFY View Post
    I am wondering if this person got any help with the cam. I have the same problem.. It comes on an the picture is dark an green I would like to know how to fix this I have model Ez 307 SPCA561A. I disconnected the cam ( camera) an plugged it into another computer in the house an it work fine >>>>

I went through all the posts about this an some of the links i saw worked but the info in them did not while other links ppl posted didnt work at all.. Still searching for a solution to this IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 SPCA561A model... picture is still dark with slight green visual color.. cant seem to fix it by control colors nor anything ive seen here I dont understand this. I sure would appreciate some assistance.. thanks

Exclamation IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 help?

Originally Posted by gaz18
    I have a friend with one of these cameras, and the whole picture is green. Been thru all the settings, making them the same as mine, but to no avail. Any ideas, please? She's running win xp home.

I am wondering if this person got any help with the cam. I have the same problem.. It comes on an the picture is dark an green I would like to know how to fix this I have model Ez 307 SPCA561A. I disconnected the cam ( camera) an plugged it into another computer in the house an it work fine
    I went through all the posts about this an some of the links i saw worked but the info in them did not while other links ppl posted didnt work at all.. Still searching for a solution to this IcatchVI PC Camera Ez 307 SPCA561A model... picture is still dark with slight green visual color.. cant seem to fix it by control colors nor anything ive seen here I dont understand this. I sure would appreciate some assistance.. thanks

Tuffy, you say it works fine on another PC, so I assume you had to install the software. Have you tried uninstalling all the software on the machine that doesn't work and reinstalling it? It does sound like a setting has got corrupted.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

didnt install nothing just went to that pc an plugged it in. then unplugged it an come back to the one i am on , plugged it back up an still black an green picture.. do not know what or where on this machine the software , file or folder its pose to be in.. cant find nothing.. if a setting is corrupted then i need to know where this stuff is an where to find the good stuff

We will continue in this thread and I will merge your posts from that thread into this one. I understand you are anxious to get this back to normal, but forum and chat are staffed by volunteers so be patient, sorry but my son comes before you do.

What software are you using the camera with? When people see you on the camera, do they see the green tinge?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."