Hello every one!
I hope I am at the right forum asking the right question in the right way. I did search for answers but some how i must be missing the right tags or something. Anywho.
I work with this web site where we have to sign in to work with accounts. Some of the information can be copied and pasted into MS Excell. When I do that, the Hyper Text remains a hyperlink so if I click the cell that contains it, it takes me from excell to the website where we work to the asp or aspx file as long as I am signed in. Now, in one computer it goes straight to the address of the hyperlink from the cell, in all others it opens a new IE and it goes to the sign in page where, after signing in, it goes to the homepage without going all the way the hyper link was suppoused to take you to. I don't know what to change in the other computers to make the hyperlink copied and pasted it from our website into excel to take me to the .asp or .aspx document in our website without making me sign in in a new IE. I know it is possible because one computer does it.
The one computer that does work is a Win 2000 NT and uses MS Excel 2003. All others are xp and/or vista. The ones with vista use MS Excel 2007.
I hope I explained the situation understandably.