Crediting or Acknowledging the author of an article on the web.

Thread: Crediting or Acknowledging the author of an article on the web.

Threaded View

Crediting or Acknowledging the author of an article on the web.

Edited by NooNoo: Unfortunately showing in date order means that the explanation for this thread appears as the last post.... So I have to post the explanation here.

I have created this thread to take the off topic discussion from this thread

It started when a member posted information from another website by the cut and paste method, but did not credit the original author or link to the site where the original may be found. I edited the post on 4th November 2008 and put the link in to the original work... the rest you can read for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG if you are going to present someone elses work as your own, please change it into your own words. If you want to post someone elses work, please credit the author.

And for the record OMG, Vista can't be installed on FAT, but can both read and write to it.

Vista does support usb/flash drives which are formatted with FAT from the manufacturer.
    Last edited by NooNoo; December 10th, 2008 at 04:08 AM.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."