Hey everyone, I've been house sitting and haven't been reading the forum so if you asked me anything I'm sorry I didn't respond. I'm in a dilema. The long story short is, have a client who's got no money so I'm doing charity. Her drive failed. It's a Seagate 500gb Barracuda 7200.11 series ST3500320AS. This is aparantly the pariah of hard drives. I cannot find any where that is selling one for a reasonable price and the places that I assume had have intentionally chosen not to sell them. The history aparantly of this series is it's guaranteed to fail in 6 months or less without warning. Normally I would say sorry it's a lost cause especially if she's broke. Problem is, she's broke due to an on going custody battle to get her daughter back AND she's got all of her research/proof to the courts on this drive. The only solution to this problem is to get a working circuit board as the board is the reason why these fail. If anyone knows where I can find an exactly same series drive or even a working board so I can copy all of her data you'd be a god send. Please if you have any idea of where I can look I would appreciate it.