Man Jailed Over Facebook Friend Request

Thread: Man Jailed Over Facebook Friend Request

Man Jailed Over Facebook Friend Request

From Tampa Bay Online, here's a story about a guy who was tossed into the slammer for violating a domestic violence injunction against contacting his ex-wife.

Hey! He lived on Windriver lane! I would like to point out that the culprit is not me.
    " I don't like the idea of getting shot in the hand" -Blackie in "Rustlers Rhapsody"

" It is a proud and lonely thing, to be a Stainless Steel Rat." - Slippery Jim DiGriz

He got what he wanted. I also looked at other stories on that page incredible
    that it gets worse even in young age. I believe we need to reinstate the gillutene ( I hope I spelled that right) to town square to perform it`s duty on
    Known Killer`s , Rapist`s and other demented people, I think that would shake up and keep honest people scared straight, and the little ones not to do what they see on television, Awhile back saw in news paper 12 year old killed a 9 year old with baseball bat. WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IT FELT LIKE,
    Knowing you would have your head cut off may have persuaded him to think twice about it. TOO SOFT, Around here they get in jail for Air Conditioning,Color TV, three meals a day The list goes on. It is pathetic.
    Last thing I remember, running for the door,
    I had to find the passage back to the place
    I was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Guts3d View Post
    Hey! He lived on Windriver lane!
    The only thing stranger, is that I originally ran across this story on Eset's Threat Blog.