After 14 years in the Making Duke Nukem Forever Sucks ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: After 14 years in the Making Duke Nukem Forever Sucks ??

Quote Originally Posted by Niclo Iste View Post
    or RIFT! But don't get too excited about logging on to the game, they nerfed anything that was useful to every class.
    Well, that doesn't sound good! I'm getting on Rift this weekend, anyway. We just did a tour of state parks in the Oklahoma Panhandle and adjacent areas. So, I'm trying to make up for lost time, lost revenue, and the excessive amount of money I spent. Just a little hint for the folks out there, when your wife says, "Don't worry babe, I've got the cost of this vacation covered." be afraid. Be very afraid.

However, a couple of the parks were superb. Alabaster Caverns and Boiling Springs were real standouts. Definitely worth repeat visits. Alabaster caverns offers seasonal camping in one of the caves for groups, and Boiling Springs has amazing catfish fishing.

We also hit a nearby cheese factory and loaded up on fresh cheese. In fact, if the itinerary had included a brew pub or microbrewery, I might have never come home.

Banned
    Since i bought every adon level to duke nukem to make up for the duke 3d i got froma freind along with the penthouse addon. And i downloaded zero hour from the net and manhatten project wich i beat.. Maybe maybe not if i would buy rather then dload the game..
    I did buy a d3d atomic edition
    still want to play more shadow warior wich i have my neighbors kid addicted to ..
    My post are redable with the mozilla plugin amcfreek to english convertor plugin dload it now at major geeks

I own and beat DNF in a day. The game is awesome, it's cool, it's fun, it's funny, but super frikkin short and lacks replay value. The things peiolpe were b!tching about were idiotic, they complained about the RC car part or the truck or that they went on too long, which was idiotic as the whole game was just way too short. Anything that can be beaten in 10 hours of play on normal is far too short.

I recommend grabbing it when it's cheap or just watching the walkthroughs, they give the same humor.

Oh, the ending was freaking abysmal too. Totally doom ending, yay you did it, here's the credits. WTF????

That said, gameplay was great, it's really fun, very tough in some spots but rarely annoying and usually very fun.

I played the D N F Demo version through Steam on 3 different (older/newer/laptop) computers just to see how they handled it.
    Very nice!