Niclo's Den of Iniquity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Niclo's Den of Iniquity

Niclo's Den of Iniquity

Well congratulations slgrieb, it was a hard choice considering the suggestions given and the ideas I had as well but yours had the best fit for a title.

Now, we will start this thread.

In my bored moments or even the bored moments of my close friends there are things discovered, created, or just strange happenings we share. I now will share many but not all of those things. (If I were to share them all my account would get closed). Our strange senses of humor combined with the vast oddities the net and the world can offer will sometimes amuse, confuse or even bore you. Without further delay here are my first links.

Decisions We have often believed this would be me if I was in that situation.

Silly software pirate
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.

Nice but bizarre! I am afraid I don't have any links just yet, but will do so asap.
    " I don't like the idea of getting shot in the hand" -Blackie in "Rustlers Rhapsody"

" It is a proud and lonely thing, to be a Stainless Steel Rat." - Slippery Jim DiGriz

I had to dig in one of our archives, and sadly 90% is vulgar and won't make it here.

Here's the PG and better clips that passed.

Spoof of the old GI Joe PSAs

This is why I think the pen twirling people should focus on work and not their baton I mean pen twirling stunts

Chewbacca trapped in a cabinet
    One Script to find them.

One more nugget for the day, then I'm off to game for the night.

When hacked, just have a buddy type with you on the keyboard to double your effectiveness.
    One Script to find them.

Nice selection of videos, which makes me wonder, do you have ADD? I do and this stuff is right up my alley, so...
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Squid View Post
    Nice selection of videos, which makes me wonder, do you have ADD? I do and this stuff is right up my alley, so...
    No clue, everyone in my family has suggested... Hey look! A bunny. By the way did you know that the sky is blue because of the reflection of water in the atmosphere?

LOL no I don't know if I have it. It could explain things but then again I think it more relates to the fact that I am easily bored and I can passively listen to things and pick up details as I do things. If that describes ADD/ADHD then I guess I might have it.
    One Script to find them.

Now this is one from our gaming guilds forums as well that I posted. WARNING this may be too gross for a lot of you however it did come from the Discovery Channel so I would assume that's still within the paramaters of the forum. If you're brave fast forward to the 1:00 minute mark.
    One Script to find them.

Oooh what a classic! I posted this on the guild forums a long time ago and possibly here once.

Tunnel-O-Death

That double bus part just drives me wild.
    One Script to find them.

And now a short story

Here is an old post I made on my blog long ago, this is a tale I told about a very curious experience and at the same time someone happened to hear it ensue over the phone.

Paul (Niclo) vs Batallion C of the Elite Raccoon Division

So I get home last night and I'm on the phone talkin. I get out of my truck and suddenly I hear a lot of commotion in the leaves on the hill across the street from me. I look around and I figure it's a deer because it's friggin loud loud like tons of leaves and screaching. So anyway I am looking and then I see or 3 or 4 raccoons running up the hill and I hear two more on my right up the hill and I'm like WTF I originally figure ok sure they're running from something that's after them. Well almost immediately after I notice that they start growling and they start coming down the hill in my direction now mind you when I say growling and coming in my direction at that point it seemed like a full out assault and war cry was ensueing. So I freak out I don't want rabies times 6. My pulse immediately quickens and I notice I have to run up a hill to get away or get mauled at my truck. So I have to run up my personal mountain of a stairwell to my house then as I stumble and run because it's the most cockeyed off center stairwell ever made I clamber to the top fearing I'll be surrounded by growling little masked fuzzy mounds of doom (Hey these little beasts were the size of a medium height fat dog) as soon as I crest my tedious climb I realize I gotta run around the house which basically is a great way to slow me down so they can get to me then when I get to my front door I fumble for my keys to get in my house and slam the door hastily behind me.. All the whole time I'm running up the stairs screaming F-bombs I'm being chased by raccoons **** me they're coming. Yeah I know I say that a lot if I'm in trouble lol but god that sucked a lot. Anyway that's the tale of me and raccoon batallion.
    One Script to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Niclo Iste View Post
    Now this is one from our gaming guilds forums as well that I posted. WARNING this may be too gross for a lot of you however it did come from the Discovery Channel so I would assume that's still within the paramaters of the forum. If you're brave fast forward to the 1:00 minute mark.
    When it comes to gross, it's hard to beat a YouTube search for "Bear eats" The raw goat testicle video gave me the creeps on so many, many levels. Almost certainly NSFW at pretty much any establishment on the planet. Way to many details of carving, serving, Bear barfing and going back for seconds. I watched it about 2 hours ago, and my testicles still haven't descended again.

Quote Originally Posted by Niclo Iste View Post
    Ha! He forgot, or did not know, the number one rule of eating larva/grub is do not eat the head! Lesson learned from Amazon natives: bite the head off. They say it is bitter and has the unfortunate results seen in the vid.
    I have never had the cojones to eat one, but have not forgotten the rule.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

So I had a spark of genius today. While going through my e-mail I recieved yet another "Hi we read your resume and thought you'd be a great over seas asset for check processing" offer. Naturally they asked for all kinds of nifty info including my phone number. So after a bit of made up information I decided the phone number should be real. I can't be a total jerk. I then typed in the number for the FBI fraud division's hotline.
    One Script to find them.

This is just an interesting read, it turns out that in this article it's estimated that 76% of malware infections will come from PDFs by mid 2011. However if you read to the end of the article my favorite part is how you can get a PDF to read about it. Just an amusing end of a report to me.
    One Script to find them.

Nothing to add, just was bored cleaning out my e-mail and found an old windrivers alert email stating someone posted to this thread. I think I'll resurect this so I can add to it again
    One Script to find them.

A tale from my first year ever in IT:

I'm a lowly Jr. Tech in training when the phone rings and I answer it.

Caller: Hi! I'm the manager at Walmart and we need network cabling run and our network configured.
    Me: Oh ok well our rates for on site labor are $75 an hour and cabling is $150 per drop (I think that's how much we charged then)
    Caller: Oh no no, you don't understand we're offering to pay you $7.50 an hour and you must supply your own materials.
    Me: No, I think you don't understand OUR rates are $75 an hour and network drops are $150 each.
    Caller: Is there a manager or owner I can talk to?
    Me: Sure, here's the owner.
    Owner: Hello?
    Caller: States what they want.
    Owner: Laughing very loudly shaking his head hangs up.
    One Script to find them.