Kim's blog
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kim's blog

Kim's blog

www.livejournal.com/users/kim_jong_il__

I’m not feeling very good about myself today. I guess I build walls around myself because I don’t want people to get too close.
    I can relate 100% to this entry..... I do the same because I HATE WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME AND I DONT WANT ANY PART OF IT!!!!!!

I stay by myself almost constantly and im happy that way...

Kill two birds with one stone-> Get out more and do SOMETHING about the things you don't like

I'm not sure the "beloved leader" even if it is a parody of him is someone you want to say you can relate to. Granted I'm a history person and find the early 1900's to be a great time in history I am not holding my breath to see if I can get to live it. You don't have to love everything new in the world but embrace it because you never know what great thing you will get to be a part of that you might find enjoyable and glad you didn't miss out on.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.

Honestly that old quote applies here
    "Evil prospers when good men do nothing."
    Hiding out cause you don't like your surroundings is a cop out. Nothing changes till people honestly do something and that doesn't include whine about it
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

I stay by myself almost constantly and im happy that way...
    If you're happy with yourself and your surroundings, you really don't need to change a thing that you're doing.

On the other hand, if you'd like for something to change, it probably won't if you don't change what you're doing.

I'm just saying ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrit View Post
    Honestly that old quote applies here
    "Evil prospers when good men do nothing."

Hiding out cause you don't like your surroundings is a cop out. Nothing changes till people honestly do something and that doesn't include whine about it

The thing is, many of the people we see these days doing 'something' because they see 'evil' being done are complete and utter whacko's that want their way or the highway morality and justice.

I am in the camp of 'leave me the hell alone'.

Wish it weren't so - but way too many religious and other nutcases all over the place.

Way too many people actually.

Are you saying We must continue to:
    • Tolerate profanity, sexual promiscuity and violent images everywhere?

• Enable generational welfare, food stamps and disability cheats?

• Spend billions rehabilitating felons who will never be rehabilitated?

• Keep turning a blind eye to law-breaking aliens and terrorists in our midst?

• And that the real threat is church-goers?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones
    Kill two birds with one stone-> Get out more and do SOMETHING about the things you don't like
    I guess im tired buddy,tired of trying ya know??

I dunno......... I have lost all hope,etc for this world

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    Are you saying We must continue to:
    • Tolerate profanity, sexual promiscuity and violent images everywhere?

• Enable generational welfare, food stamps and disability cheats?

• Spend billions rehabilitating felons who will never be rehabilitated?

• Keep turning a blind eye to law-breaking aliens and terrorists in our midst?

• And that the real threat is church-goers?
    It's always a joy to read right-wing posts. I love the way you guys always substitute slogans and dogma for thought.

Must we continue to tolerate profanity, sexual promiscuity, and violent images everywhere? Damn straight we must. The U.S. is a free society and just because you disapprove of these activities doesn't give you the right to control the lives of others. That's what the Bill of Rights and, particularly, the First Amendment is all about. If you are uncomfortable with the concept of freedom, pack your bags and move to North Korea or perhaps Iran. I'm sure both of those states might be more congenial environments for your core beliefs.

For just a moment, try to imagine that most of the world is rational. Nobody really wants generational welfare, disability cheats, etc. There will always be a certain amount of abuse in any system, but the only way to fix endemic problems like this is to get the American economy moving forward again, and ever since the Reagan years, right wing policies have consistently failed to produce results.

So, what's your alternative to "rehabilitating" felons? Should the death penalty be mandatory for parking tickets? Seriously, most of the money that goes into the U.S. penal system is simply spent on the cost of incarceration; not rehabilitation.

Finally, you seem to equate illegal aliens and terrorists. That's simply delusional. I don't see any real evidence that the government is soft on domestic terrorists, or any evidence that most illegal aliens engage in terrorist activities. I lived in Austin, Texas for 24 years, and I've worked with bunches of illegals. Many of them risked their lives to come to the U.S. They were some of the hardest working, most reliable people I've ever known. They paid taxes just like the rest of us, and if they sent a lot of their paycheck home to support their parents, and grandparents, I don't really see this as a crime. What are your family values?

Where do I ultimately come down on political issues? I currently see America at a crossroads between those who support the intellectual and ethical values that made our nation great, and neo-Nazi trash like you.
    Last edited by slgrieb; July 22nd, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Watch it now. Mess with me and you're messing with the whole trailer park.

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    Watch it now. Mess with me and you're messing with the whole trailer park.
    It's nice that you have a sense of humor, but that doesn't in any way change my view that you're nothing but a speedbump in the highway of evolution.

Oh, by the way, I really admire the incisive and intellectual arguments you used to refute my position and support your own views. I hope you enjoy the next 4 years of the Obama administration.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I to mine.

slgrieb - cool it on the "neo-Nazi trash like you" flaming part.... Or we'll call you out of here.

Hmmm I think we're all getting carried away here. If we look at it from the outside Anarchy and Structure are just opposite sides of a coin. You need one to create the other and you can't have one without learning from the mistakes of the other. Regardless of what one is the trend you have to adapt and either live with it or make an effort to be part of the change. Simply put and I'm not labeling each as this is an example "Without evil there is no good, and without good there is no evil".

P.S.
    I could live without the extreme political left and right wing views though. Logic is one thing but biased unconditional hate is another. Fanaticism is very unbecoming plus it lacks class & style. There is a lot to gain from keeping quiet and letting a fool prove themself a fool.
    One Script to rule them all.
    One Script to find them.
    One Script to bring them all,
    and clean up after itself.