I have a Toshiba P775-S7370 Laptop. It originally came with Windows Home Premium x64bit Sp1. I created a partition on which I installed Windows 8 Preview which is working fine with Networking and Internet intact. I wanted to install Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit to replace my Windows Home Premium x64 bit. I did a clean install from a DVD in the DVD/CD Drive with booting enabled from DVD in the BIOS. The Program installed correctly except for the Networking. The node that should say Network Adapters now reads 'Other Devices' containg what it should have contained and all of them are not working. Network trouble shooting come up with 'Cannot detect networking components'. However the network card is Ok since there is a response to PING. Since Partition two is working an attempt to point the driverss location from the second partition comes up with the messaage' that it is not digitally signed and this version of windows requires digitally signed verssion etc. Where can I find the proper drivers?
Speedy PC Pro from Toshiba cannot access Internet where it is needed. I suspect it is just a trick to make the user buy unnecessaary software. In a new isntallation without internet connection the utility found few thousend problems (looks like a stretch). DeviceDetective from Realtek site cannot even start as the window complained that the package is not a windows installer pacckage.
Any help will be appreciated: