PDF editor

Thread: PDF editor

Post PDF editor

Can someone recommend a good Pdf Editor? Not a big bloated one, just a simple, easy to use, novice friendly program. Must be able to edit existing files, creating new ones is not as important. Free is best.
    Thanks in advance
    That's the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they really hate is lousy programmers.

NitroPDFReader although it says reader you can create and edit existing pdf's as well.

edit: Sorry, not 100% the free version will let you edit existing pdf's, but the trial of their NitroPRO is fully functional.
    Last edited by Poseidon; February 6th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sounds good I'll give it a try
    That's the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they really hate is lousy programmers.

Nitro is about as full featured a product as you can get free. It has good editing and annotation features, but has limitations you don't have in the "for pay" versions of Nitro or other PDF products. Compared, to Acrobat Reader or the full product, it's far more secure. I used to use Foxit, but I've come to prefer Nitro. http://www.nitropdf.com/

i can share with you the pdf edior i am currently ,i think it's good and seems meet all your requirements except the last term. it's not free. i am a professional developer so i need it almost everyday. i don't know whether you need employ such an editor everyday , if you just need edit pdf file once , i suggest you to find a free one but i think it's hard . if you haven't found a good one , you can try it.

AbleWord is a very capable word processing application that can read and write most popular document formats including PDF's. It is fully featured, supporting image formatting, tables, headers & footers and includes spell checking and print preview functions. The program can read and edit Microsoft Word (doc, docx), Adobe PDF (pdf), Rich Text (rtf), Plain Text (txt), and HTML (html, htm). AbleWord very simple to install and use, it is commonly used as a PDF Editor and also for converting PDF to Word but of course it is also a great Word processor and supports most of Microsoft Word features. AbleWord is compatible with popular document formats including .DOC & .DOCX but Ableword can also open, edit and save as a PDF which makes it a very useful tool to have. Best of all it is totally free even for commercial use.

I believe you must heard Adobe. But as you mentioned free PDF edit resource, here's an online free one:
    https://www.pdfescape.com/