I needed to download avast so went to google and gave me a few sites. What I picked was a yahoo site. I did not think it would be problem, What I downloaded was avast 7 and weather bug and yahoo tool bar in one bundle. I have weather channel already. I went to remove programs and uninstalled tool bar and weather bug. Restarted and weather bug was still there. Went to programs and uninstalled again then restarted. On my task bar I have google chrome and Internet explorer. Used Internet explorer and pop up presented saying: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Then a bar at bottom of box CLOSE PROGRAM. At this time I have 5 promps on task bar and if I keep closing another one pops up extending on my task bar, When I use Chrome no problem. I went to internet options thinking I could get rid of what ever it is. Home was at yahoo. Changed it to M S N but still same problem. Windows 7 64 bit, asus mb, 8 gigs ram, dual intel cpu, Zotac g force video 2 gig