I've got an abit be6-2 mobo with a conflict i can't resolve.. matrox marvel g400-tv, sigma designs hollywood+ dvd decoder card, mx300 sound, buslogic flashpoint UW scsi, hayes accura ISA hardware modem, (no NIC currently)

Anyway, the integrated highpoint 366 udma66 controller refuses to boot on a separate irq than the buslogic scsi card. On auto mode, they both default to irq 11. Boot into windows, neither works. Disable the udma66 controller, and the scsi card works. Force the irq to 4, and the udma controller defaults to 4 also. I flashed the board's bios to thelatest revision.. 3/31/00 still nothing.. at least it fixed the messed up thermistor reading.. good thing abit fixed that..

Anyone haveany ideas as to what is going on here.. i can't exactly pull cards since it is pretty fully decked out.. Only 2 irqs are available. And that's because i have the floppy controller and both com ports disabled.. Current IDE devices loaded are a 20 gig hard drive, zip 100, ls-120, and dvd.. scsi card runs a yamaha 8x burner, so i can't lose it.. I need to add another 15 gig hard drive, but i'm outta ports.. I can't figure this one out, so maybe someone wiser than myself can..