ok here i am again this board is so full of knowledge i know u guy's will allow me to keep the rest of my sanity ok well im runnin XP SP1 i have a kt3 ultra msi board all current drivers and bios i am running 1 syslink network card for my internet service the other card is a speedstream nic card now here is my problem i boot down and install card when the puter boots back up it locates my new nic card but tells me the data is invalid now when i try to install the drivers it also tells me the data is invalid now i thought it was the nic card so i returned her and got mne another same problem so i know it can't be the nic card and must be something with my config or a option im just not lookin 4 basically these 2nd nic card will be hooked to my xbox that is the reason for the 2nd card i have alrdy switched pci slots with the card and also used it alone to connect to internet so i know she is workin but when i place both in i get that data invalid error im also not even gettin a green light on the back of the 2nd nic card and suggestions would be appricated and i thank u for the time u took to read my post thxs guys