you know doc and the rest of you who want to be his kids ..

someone asked about a reunion about the old crowd .. im apart of that old crowd and i spoke why its not going to happen .. it doesnt pretain to docpc and some others ...

and before you say about what was said and whats not since you want to bring up fighting again .. which is why my comment was made about bad blood ...

gee does Sowulo and me get along .. yes .. ask him

ohh and what about DW .. ohh gee have you spoke to him .. well maybe you need to find out whats going on before you shoot your mouth off ..

i dont need to prove to you nor anyone else who i am cool with or not cool with .. but your the one who mentioned geeks and wants to keep this going on .. many of you think we dont come here .. most of us come here alot even on a daily basis ..

just cause we dont post doest mean were not here .. just cause i dont sit and read every post everyday doesnt mean im not apart of thiings .. your not my boss nor a person to question what i am and am not here .. i spent years here helping promote this place from scotts business cards to making avatars for people .. i did alot for this site

Scott and many of the people here know it .. i made the first friends page of this place .. it doesnt mean i have some special status or some special thing .. but your telling me not to come here like your the GOD .. i dont think so ..

till scott tells me to never come here again .. i will come here as i please i follow the rules and things .. if you want to spend more time compaling about who i talk to .. where i hang .. you can take it else where this is a tech site .. not someones site to tell me or what others can and cant do ...

if anyone else wants to keep this crap going then feel free to .. it only shows whos wanting it to go on .. im more then ready to drop it all ... but if im going to drop so is everyone else .. atleats pertaining to me .. if others from the site i mainly hang out with you still have problems with then thats them not me .. so drop your crap in dealing with me over the past .. im here today and thats how it will stay ...