I work for a small company that recently setup 1 server 2003 (data center I think), 10 desktops and 5 laptops. Everything was setup by the accountant. I soon figured out that there is absolutely no protection. No AV, no firewall, nothing! I have been in the process of cleaning up some of the computers. Found tons of spyware/adware (613 objects on first scan with ad-aware on the worst computer) and some viruses ( 2 Trojan's on one and 6 on another).

I think I need something specific for the server, but am confused after looking at some of the programs available. I was looking at "Symantec Client Security Small Business Edition". Do I need just 1 license for the server and that will take care of the clients as well, or do i need a license for the server and each client? Or do i need something specific for the server and something totally different for the other computers? Or am I looking at the wrong product altogether?

Sorry, I know very little about servers. I am not employed there as a computer guy, I just happen to know more about computers than anyone else there. Scary! I am very concerned about my own private information as well as my coworkers.

All desktops and laptops have XPpro.

Please help. I have been on 2 other forums. One offered some insight, and the other didn't even get one reply.