Hello everyone.

My enquiry is in regards to partitioning my hd, plus more.
I am able partition my hd without any problem. I am able to install my os (win98se) without any problem on the first partition (C).

This is where I really need help.

I now have 2 partitions. Both are of equal size. My enquiry, firstly, is how do I even access my other partition? I have no idea whatsoever as to how to communicate to Windows that I actually have another partition. I would like to call this drive (E).

My next inquiry is assuming I can accomplish actually accessing my other drive (with your help) and name the drive, am I going to actually be able to see the drive, for example, in windows explorer?

Continuing on, if this is indeed possible, will I be able to move data from my (C) drive to my (yet to exist) (E) drive and vice versa using windows explorer? Essentially what I'm asking is can the 2 drives still have open communication? For example, would I be able to have files on my (E) drive accessable by say, a media player on my (C) drive?

Many thanks in advance for any responses. I have spent many, many hours googling and to my surprise I cannot find any detailed information. This is contrary to most subjects I search for and am rather successful, for the most part.

Luxman