Norton Anti-Virus found an infected file called rcbrbvaud.exe. As it was unable to clean it I deleted the file. Now, upon booting, I get a message that it wants to find that file (or a component of it) but can't. I've been searching the registry for it, but can find no signs of a reference to it. Norton Utilities knows it's missing, but doesn't know what to do about it. I've tried looking at the Windows 98 utility that allows you to avoid loading startup applications, but while the file is on the list, I have it unchecked as something to load. I think it's related to Pc-cillan which I no longer use. I've tried reinstalling and uninstalling that program with no difference. In short, I can't figure out why Windows still expects to find it. In failing to stop Windows from looking, I'm now searching for the file itself. I can't find it on the net or anywhere else. Can anyone help me to stop that annoying popup message? Do you know how to stop Windows from looking for it or do you know where I can get the replacement file? I don't even know if it'sa Windows file or something specific to another program like Pc-cillan.