I don't know what happened to my PC, I finished checking my email the other night and shut it off. Got home the next day from work and I received a "NTLDR is missing error". So I booted the repair console and ran chkdsk. It supposadly fixed something. So I rebooted and received the error "\winnt\system32\vgaoem.fon is corrupt. Restart setup and press the 'r' key to go to the recovery console", from here it just goes in a circle and I receive the same error everytime I go into the recovery console. I cannot get past it so I cannot repair vgaoem.fon.

Anyway a twist to this mess is that I have my OS on RAID and I cannot access the drives unless I load the RAID driver during Windows Setup. How else can I access the data? I have my all of my sons pictures and my quicken files, plus all my mp3's, and home videos.

I was thinking of loading WinXP on a spare HD to try and open my RAID drives. Any other suggestions would be helpfull.

I have learned my lesson....RAID isnt always the best way to go, And to backup my data regularly.