Okay, here's my rant for the day. This isn't meant to everyone that works fast food so if we have some in this community, don't flame me telling me you're not like that. Most people I come in contact with are generally pretty nice.

I usually go to my local Wendy's for lunch and everyone there is usually quite nice and qick. There is a manager that transfers to the store occassionally that I can't stand. Everytime I order fries, and he hands me my food, there is never any ketchup in the bag. So , nicely, I ask if I could have some. Each time he says, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't hear you order that." WTF like I need to order ketchup or like you need to make that smart@ss remark. So I usually go on about my business no big deal. Last time he did it, I said "I shouldn't have to" as I was driving away. Today, the same thing happened.

Drive up to the window:

Him: Here's your food

/me looks in bag

Me: Could I please have some ketchup

/him hands me some ketchup

Him: There ya go

Me: Thanks

/me is about to drive away

Him: Sorry, didn't hear you order that

/me is quite the disgruntled customer instantly as if a switch were flipped

Me: Hey, are you a manager?

Him: Why yes, I am.

Me: Good, I just wanted to let you know that everyone that works at this store is absolutely wonderful and I am treated great each time I speak with one of them.

Him: Wow, that's really great. Thanks.

Me: Except for you... You're the only @sshole in this place. Let me tell you something. The next time I drive up here and am handed a bag with no ketchup, I will ask the person nicely for some. Unless it's you. If it's you, I'll throw the food back in your face, get a refund of my money and will never step foot back in this parking lot for the rest of my life.

Him: Huh? But.. er...

/me drives away

Sorry had to rant