Task monitoring/process killing for Win98

Thread: Task monitoring/process killing for Win98

Post Task monitoring/process killing for Win98

It's nice that MS included some monitoring tools in '98, but I'd really like to have better control of running processes like I do in NT.

do any of you know of a process utility for Win 98 that is not unlike the task manager in NT?

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

------------------
    Stress.... The uncontrollable urge to choke the living $417 out of someone who desperately needs it.

Ignorance.... The inherent capacity to demand of someone else that which one is too lazy to learn/perform for one's self.

User....An individual who, through immense proportions of ignorance, create stress.
    Stress.... The uncontrollable urge to choke the living $417 out of someone who desperately needs it.

Ignorance.... The inherent capacity to demand of someone else that which one is too lazy to learn/perform for one's self.

User....An individual who, through immense proportions of ignorance, create stress.

ad3p4

EF Process Manager has a shareware version you could try.

Works on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

------------------
    "Expect the unexpected"
    ------------------

ad3p4

There's also WinTasks, but that one has no shareware version.

It appears even more extensive than the one in my previous post.

------------------
    "Expect the unexpected"
    ------------------

Thanks. I'll give them a try.

------------------