children's artwork
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: children's artwork

children's artwork

seriously so funny you will pee or cry or emit some sort of fluids and never think of children's artwork the same:

http://maddox.jadebuddha.com/irule.html

http://www.fleetmack.com/~maddox/irule2.html

I especially liked the hairy fire truck.
    "Don't be so humble - you are not that great." - Golda Meir

The only bodily fluid I had the urge to emit was vomit, in regards to the pathetic commentary of the site author.

Internet Linebacker
    Yeah, that Maddox dude is funny as hell. And he's not a bad quarterback either!

The rest of his site is pretty F-in funny too!!

Originally posted by MacGyver
    The only bodily fluid I had the urge to emit was vomit, in regards to the pathetic commentary of the site author.
    Oh come on, it's a joke.

VRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    F
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; October 17th, 2002 at 07:54 PM.

Banned
    I think it is something that I am so greatful that this guy spoke out on. Children and the arts don't mix. In fact, the cleetus hates children, and he can't stand to see their stupid *** art all over my office with all the stupid mothers everywhere. And also, stop bringing the things to work, nobody needs a baby in the office, and all the other women are going to stop working just to look at the stupid, fat, bald, drooling, pooping, crying waste of space.

But, if any of these little hotties want someone to go through the motions of making a baby, well, I am your daddy.

VRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    Is`nt that

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!

or is it me?

I just love the commentarys on the kids pictures. Very funny. If people don't get it they're the strange ones!

Registered User Stanley_Kubrick's Avatar
    Good sh1t
    Jesus Saves.

Gretzky recovers... He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

Flame if you must....

but I personally think this was a crock of $hit....this guy is a SOB...no one is ASKING him to like or even LOOK at the pictures they bring in. If I saw a drawing my son had made on his site, I can assure you I would sure as hell be looking into a law suit and running around suing people is not something I ever think of doing...

For the love of gawd these are LITTLE kids...no one pretending to be a professional artist. Children lovingly make these pictures for their parents to hang up at work.

As a mother I treasure everyone of them, do I think they always look like what he has intended to draw? No...but I am touched by the fact that he takes the time to do these things and to him its a big accomplishment...

I don't mean to offend anyone by this...no one here at WD, but that is the poorest excuse for a website I have ever seen.....maybe I am taking this too personally, and usually things don't offend me...but this one DID strike me wrong....
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Banned
    Hey, we all have our opinions. A lawsuit for some guy venting might be a little excessive, though. If you don't like it dont go there, if you like it enjoy it. But remember, we all have our opinions, if you start to stifle those of us who might differ from you, where will it ever end. Difference in opinions is what makes us most human. You love your children, and you love what the do for you. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that at all, and I respect that. Some of us, do no like children. Me and my gf could care less about kids, don't like them, don't want to be around them, don't like the things they do. Should we remain quiet while we hear people go gaga over their kids, or should we retain the exact same right that they are executing by showing our distaste.

Don't take this as a flame, but rather an opinion.

Re: Flame if you must....

Originally posted by PuterGeekGirl
    but I personally think this was a crock of $hit....this guy is a SOB...no one is ASKING him to like or even LOOK at the pictures they bring in...............
    Im with you on this one PuterGeekGirl.

Thats cool Cleetus, its all good. My child and someone doing ANYTHING to hurt him is a sore subject for me....call it the protective mom thing.... ....I just think its wrong when someone knowingly is bashing and doing things like this to innocent kids. Its sad.....I understand that those that do not like children may not want to hear about them or see these things. I personally just bring these things in and hang them quietly in my cube. But if I was to see something like that and it included a pic that my innocent child had created, I would go postal.

Its just sad that this person can't find something else to rip on.

Kids have enough problems in the world today with their self confidence without some ID10T knowingly displaying hurtful things that a child has put hard work, dedication and love into....
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Will we be seeing a letter from you in the HATEMAIL section ??