besides computers??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: besides computers???

ive been finding my self not ont he computer at home anymore..

one is cause I work with them all day
    two is I got my new car
    three is im going to a gym
    four is I got my new car

There are times I get home the last thing I want to see is another PC...

Away from them I like to paint and draw, continue my martial arts training, plink away at restoring my beloved '65 Mustang A code Fastback or if the weekend is nice, do some fishing.
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

Banned
    At home, i rarely ever get on the computer. Maybe if I want a couple of songs, find some locations or directions, or looking to kill some kittens.

Otherwise, I now have an x-box I play, spend time with the woman, work out, go to bars, and do what comes naturally to the cleetus, sleep.

Oh yeah, and spend time playing with my 2 cats, that just turned 1 a couple of days ago.

i play alot of basketball, take my truck out wheelin and i've been playing alot of darts lately.
    take care and tempt not the fates

GOLF, then some more golf and finally...golf. I can think of nothing that I could do that can be further away from being in front of a computer. Fresh air, excercise, good company, competition, laughing, (sometimes), and a few beers at the 19th hole.

And when it's too wet for golf I go to watch football, (the type played with the feet, as in FOOTball )

Doing up the house when it's too wet for golf and there's no football!!

Originally posted by gazzak

And when it's too wet for golf I go to watch football, (the type played with the feet, as in FOOTball )

Doing up the house when it's too wet for golf and there's no football!!
    ahhh, you mean soccer. i get it, it makes alot more sense now. glad i got that cleared that up.
    take care and tempt not the fates

whoever renamed football to soccer is a f'ing idiot.

all over the world its known as football, but no - we have to implement some new sport under that name and rename the original to soccer.
    You are born small and you die small. How you are in between is up to you.

Banned
    Because everyone in America realises that soccer is gay, and the real sport is American Football!!!!

oh god.

and what does your foot have to do with football besides the once in a while kicking? soccer is played by foot, football is played by hand.

gay or not gay - its your own opinion, however renaming the sport is still plain stupid.
    You are born small and you die small. How you are in between is up to you.

I play ice hockey, greatest sport ever for relieving stress.

I follow "real" football religiously (Gazzak, please take Tommy Mooney back before he gets back in our squad!)

I also watch "down-commercial-down-commercial-down-commercial-punt-commercial-analysis" football, which was entertaining on Sunday, and Friday night too.

Other than that, not much, I read, listen to music, anything to get away from thinking about my job and my mis-manager
    Bollocks

Originally posted by Titchski
    I follow "real" football religiously

So who is your favorite team? Browns, Raiders, 49ers, Dolphins, or are you one of them Cheeseheads?

I play EverQuest on my time off, and watch some movies. I wish I had a house to do upkeep work on. It might give me more meaning in life.
    U.S. out of U.N.

Internet Linebacker
    Originally posted by Spawn_X
    and what does your foot have to do with football besides the once in a while kicking? soccer is played by foot, football is played by hand.
    Back when I played linebacker in little league - high school, I used to like to kick people in the head or step on their throats as I was getting up from tackling them. I used my feet for that.

Originally posted by Cobra Tha Funky Homo Sapien
    Back when I played linebacker in little league - high school, I used to like to kick people in the head or step on their throats as I was getting up from tackling them. I used my feet for that.

When I played inthe youngin leagues, we used to chase all those wimpy SOCCER players around during practice to get them out off our field.
    U.S. out of U.N.

Who do I support in real football? Birmingham City, the most unsuccessful club in the English football league.

Who do I support in the American version of Real Football? Anyone who's playing against the Bronco's. I lived in Denver when they won the back-to-back superbowls and I've never seen such a p!ss poor excuse for a post-game riot
    Bollocks

Comics, American Football (Love them Pats), movies, baseball (Love them Sox), video games. That covers just about everything.