Not a programmer here, but need help

Thread: Not a programmer here, but need help

Exclamation Not a programmer here, but need help

What I really need is a script, something simple to clear cache and cookies at logon. I have Win2K public terminals in which I must protect these imbiciles from their own ignorance! (I shouldn't say that!)

I'm a networking/hardware person with no practicle knowledge of programming or scripting. I need a script like yesterday, but MS KnowledgeBase, MSDN and TechNet sites are filled, jam-packed with information. I could read for DAYS and not find what I need.

Thanks for your help

Tweakui will kill all that on exit.........can't think of anything offhand that will do it on start up.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Are you sure?

What I mean is, all day, every day, these machines are lgged into and out of using the same user name. They boot to a different shell (not the windows explorer shell) and log in for use with their library card.

I haven't used tweakui for win2k, just the version for 9X. Privacy issues have come up because these people don't log out of Yahoo and other sites they visit.

So, for clarification, what I need is a logon script.