WOTPP Followers, Report - Page 49
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: WOTPP Followers, Report

Quote Originally Posted by Escape_Driver
    Ok Will do

Confused I'm confused..... What is he talking about ?
    Orangeman is asking about me being crazy - ..& of course I am !!! ( - Crazy but honest & with no hidden agendas) but I was alluding to this bit, which my fellow teacher of 'teh way' had correctly anticipated with this remark..

Quote Originally Posted by adept
    ...People should master and perfect one personality before considering launching another.
    So as of course I know he has 'teh way' at heart I'm prepared to believe of course that he has a younger brother who is indeed posting & it isn't a 'pale imitation' of himself - did I mention I was crazy ?????

Nice to see u online again, been so long

For a wotpp 'protest about unfair taxation & explain to Techz' point:The VAT man says I must pay up ! (even though the VAT in question is actually due from an ex partner of mine) - so I have had to go easy on the wotpp'ing, & do some paid work ..

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    For a wotpp 'protest about unfair taxation & explain to Techz' point:The VAT man says I must pay up ! (even though the VAT in question is actually due from an ex partner of mine) - so I have had to go easy on the wotpp'ing, & do some paid work ..
    Taxman padding?
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by gazzak
    Taxman padding?
    He's gonna need some (of the 'pussy american football' variety) if I ever get my hands on him as is my ex-partner .. So far I've paid off the 'final settlement' figure, twice, but the taxman keeps finding more stuff even less to do with me, than the stuff I have paid already, under UK law 'partnership' seems to be 'carte blanche' as far as outstanding tax liabilities go - we were involved in a big re-subcontracting scheme that went pear shaped when a service company went bust & failed to honour its debts to us -My ex partner just declared bankrupt at the time, I didn't - but I wish I had, sadly my morals got in the way of that option at the time, so it seems I have to pay all his debts despite him having gone bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Orangeman is asking about me being crazy - ..& of course I am !!! ( - Crazy but honest & with no hidden agendas) but I was alluding to this bit, which my fellow teacher of 'teh way' had correctly anticipated with this remark..

So as of course I know he has 'teh way' at heart I'm prepared to believe of course that he has a younger brother who is indeed posting & it isn't a 'pale imitation' of himself - did I mention I was crazy ?????
    a hem, a "pale imitation", now that's uncalled for, i cried myself to sleep on that one!!
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    a hem, a "pale imitation", now that's uncalled for, i cried myself to sleep on that one!!

And that's different from the usual how?

Just accept reality as it is, boy, and everything will be better.

BTW, just so you know, Confus-ed is currently the top commanding officer for the Black Ops arm of the WOTPP, even if he's not quite as fiendishly bloodthirsty as originally anticipated.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    BTW, just so you know, Confus-ed is currently the top commanding officer for the Black Ops arm of the WOTPP, even if he's not quite as fiendishly bloodthirsty as originally anticipated.
    Well maybe we should swap roles or you can appoint your 'bro' ? I dunno how I ended up on the 'darkside of the force' (note to self - this isn't starwars - that should read 'teh way' )

So I'll be the Luke & you can be Darth Vader - (Man I did it again - but you get the gist .. ) - but hang on, he adds confus-ed-ly, if we do that I have to call you dad

& very appropriately for a wotpp : ..But really I wanted to be Yoda - maybe we should have an outbreak of multiple personality man 'star wars style' & reek our revenge that way ?

Registered User Yoda@Windrivers's Avatar
    idea good that is

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda@Windrivers
    idea good that is
    Yup seems that way to me too, why did I not think of this fight fire, with fire stuff before ?

passwords with confus-ed ?

Hey do your own jokes, Yoda ...

not in nature, humour is

So then if no funnies(other than recycling my old gags) what can we expect from you ?