[RESOLVED] Silly people - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [RESOLVED] Silly people

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    So a drunk is in town walking around a light post cursing and saying..I lost my damn car keys.
    A policeman walks up and says let me help.Where did you lose them?
    I lost them way over there says the drunk.
    If you lost them way over there...Why are you looking here says the policeman?
    The drunk points up at the light and says,I can see better here there's more light.

Some Old Posts Just Never Die.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

A bloke pulled into the crowded parking lot at the shopping center and rolled down the car windows to make sure his little dog had fresh air. The pup was stretched full-out on the back seat and he wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. So he walked to the curb backward, pointing his finger at the car and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me? "Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty young blonde lady, gave him a strange look and said, "Why don't you just put it in park?"

[Not much point killing a thread that can bring a smile to the day

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Bumpkin
    A bloke pulled into the crowded parking lot at the shopping center and rolled down the car windows to make sure his little dog had fresh air. The pup was stretched full-out on the back seat and he wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. So he walked to the curb backward, pointing his finger at the car and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me? "Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty young blonde lady, gave him a strange look and said, "Why don't you just put it in park?"

[Not much point killing a thread that can bring a smile to the day
    So the Bloke was blonde....Did he try to put the pup in park?

Deaf Farmer
    On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?"

To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!"
    Last edited by street1; December 4th, 2006 at 05:33 AM.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

And how about this one:-

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut &stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is!"

My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL."